For Sale TF1260: 68060 based accelerator for the A1200, the official sales thread

I would be interested in purchasing option 2.

2) TF1260 with LC060 CPU: $360 USD

PM Sent

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent!!!

Excitement level increasing!!! ;)

Last edited:
I am interested in option number 2. The TF1260 with LC060 CPU. I am in USA westcoast.

Thanks

Card arrived today, safe and sound. Will be testing it as soon as time allows. Leaving feedback!

Card arrived today, tested thru boot, works fine!

Thank you very much alenppc! :D

Feedback coming.

My TF1260 with the LC060 came today to Melbourne Australia. Can't test as my A1200 is in transit but have no doubt if will work as my TF328 has ran without a hitch

Just a quick update to inform you all that the EU SHIPPING ISSUES HAVE NOW BEEN SOLVED (including Germany), so I am once again able to ship there. You will be forced to pay VAT at delivery however, the amount will vary based on each country's tax rate, but it seems to generally vary between 45-65 euros.

Glad to hear that!

Even VAT (19%) in germany is the same amount like "import tax duties", they are two different things. ;)

Last edited:
interested in TF1260 no CPU.

Happy to pick it up (as last time years ago) when ready

Glad to hear that!

Even VAT (19%) in germany is the same amount like "import tax duties", they are two different things. ;)

To my knowledge, there are no additional duties on top of the VAT for stuff like electronics. This is usually reserved for items like clothing and such.

So all you are expected to pay is the VAT plus a small processing fee, which is usually 10-15 euros and varies by shipping company and country. I think for Germany I may have to use DHL instead of UPS to avoid delays from now on, but on the plus side the delivery will be faster (2-3 days usually).

- - - Updated - - -

interested in TF1260 no CPU.

Happy to pick it up (as last time years ago) when ready

Sure, just PM me to set up a time.

Back
Top Bottom