For Sale TF1260: 68060 based accelerator for the A1200, the official sales thread

alenppc

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Canada
Region
ON/QC
The TF1260 is a 68060 based accelerator for the A1200 with 128MB Fast Ram, an additional IDE interface and software-selectable clock frequency with options for 50-100 MHz (this is very CPU-dependant).

The board always boots at 50 MHz and the clock speed can be changed on the fly via an AmigaDOS command. The boards will be built while there is demand and parts can be obtained. Please note that you should have minimum Kickstart 3.1 installed in your machine and the timing fixes done. The CPU is socketed.

Update 26/08/2021: The shipping issues to the EU have now been solved, but every package will have to be declared at a minimum value of 150 euros.

Options available:

1) TF1260 no CPU (in case you have your own): (was $300) 260 USD
2) TF1260 with LC060 CPU:
(was $360) 320 USD

Shipping options:

Shipping to the USA is $15 tracked+insured. FREE
Shipping to Australia/New Zealand is $27 (tracked+insured) $17 (this card only)
Shipping to Canada is based on location: PEI/NB/QC/ON: C$15, NL/NS/MB/SK/AB/BC: C$20 FREE
Shipping to Europe*: $15 (this card only)

The UK buyers can order locally from this thread: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.ph...le-Fire-TF1260

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family option (or Goods and Services option with a Fee surcharge). Most packages will be shipped via UPS, fully insured, unless the service is not available for your area (such as remote locations).

*Please note that as of July 1st 2021, the EU introduced new rules which make it illegal to ship items valued under 150 euros, the De Minims threshold was also abolished, which means you will now be forced to pay VAT on the value. From the trials I've run, this amount seems to vary between 45-65 euros, depending on the country.

Update 2024/01/19: The cards are now purple.

The buyers will be sent a link with installation instructions, FAQs and card-related utilities they can download.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	1591510

Please check other cards I have available for sale:

TF330 - An 030 accelerator for the CD32
TF536 - An 030 accelerator for the A500/A2000
TF1232 - An 030 accelerator for the A1200
TF360 - An 060 accelerator for the CD32

Shipped to: jtore, Rontti, Bunta714, Kitch, retrotective, Mullens, thehatter, wintersdtw, AmiChief, guantamanera, comraider, therooter, Cerv, kinchan, casioboy, geogeo, ironface077, hlide, compuhard, steveo, twbrown, patb1au, microxs, Travailleur, bdb, stefcep, soviet9922 [...], kinchan.

Last edited:
Interested in one including the LC060 CPU. Shipped to Finland. :)

Sending PM later today.

Sardine Edit:- Declaration allowed AlenPPC said Finland on "Good" list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in one including the LC060 CPU. Shipped to Holland

Does it come with a socket, or do you have to solder in your own CPU if one goes for the CPU-less alternative?

@ALL

DO NOT declare interest UNLESS you fall in to one of the following categories

this is to STOP unnecessary traffic / PM / noise,

WAIT for Supaduper to open his thread

thanks

We have had an email from Stephen ( TerribleFire ) as to who is authorised to sell these cards

Shipping to the USA is $15 tracked+insured.
Shipping to Australia/New Zealand is $27 (tracked+insured).
Shipping to Canada is based on location: PEI/NB/QC/ON: C$15, NL/NS/MB/SK/AB/BC: C$20
Shipping to Non-EU countries in Europe: $22

The UK buyers can contact supaduper directly to buy the card locally.

If your in one of the following DO NOT DECLARE

Although AlenPPC has stated he "might" be able to ship to the likes of Finland and Denmark I prefer for you to try SupaDuper 1st for EU destinations.
Confirmed Finland and Denmark on Good list

We need to leave these members alone so they can focus on building rather than logistics.

The EU countries are:

Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Last edited:
I just want to add: I usually have done sales in the EU. but IO have worked up a queue, so I have stopped taking orders. Supaduper can do them!
(so you do not mail me about it :) )

Although AlenPPC has stated he "might" be able to ship to the likes of Finland and Denmark I prefer for you to try SupaDuper 1st for EU destinations.

We need to leave these members alone so they can focus on building rather than logistics.

Realistically I have only had issues with Germany but I really want to avoid future problems as I have better things to do with my time than to argue with foreign customs officials. :) Both Finland and Denmark have taken care of the customs duties for me so they are on the good list as far as I am concerned. In any case, I don't really think there are that many members from those two countries on this forum, so not an issue for me if they want to order. Norway is not part of the EU so that's also ok. But generally yes, I prefer to avoid shipping to the EU.

Last edited:
As far as I know, the carrier settles the customs against administration costs. and I also pay 21% VAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom