For Sale Amiga VGA to VGA adapter BUFFERED + VERTICAL LINES REMOVER! Universal UPGRADE for ALL VGA ADAPTER!

axel81

Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Monza Brianza
ANNOUNCEMENTS

The best Amiga VGA - VGA adapter upgrade available on the WEB. From toaday new VLR Upgrade available based on adapter DB23F to DB23M (all connectors are genuine)
  1. VLR Upgrade T15HD --> based on DB15 HD to DB15 HD (modification is required)
  2. VLR Upgrade DB23 PLUS --> based on DB23F to DB23M (NO modification is needed!)
VLR UPGRADE T15HD (modification is required)

This version needs one modification inside the original RGB-VGA adapter: simple wire in order to connect pin23 of your DB23 (+5V) to pin9 of your HD DB15
Please note that my new VGA Adapter buffered V2.0 is already modified with this wire..in case of future upgrade with this part

From today T15HD VLR UPGRADE (HD DB15 male IN / HD DB15 female OUT) is available to transform any BUFFERIZED ADAPTER (not just made by me "AXEL81L") into a VGA ADAPTER BUFFERED with VLR system ... removal of vertical bands!
A solution for anyone who already has an RGB-VGA solution even not purchased in my STORE but who wants to enjoy all the advantages of a video viewing and enhancement on their AMIGA

Note: It is also possible to supply it with customized VGA connectors (male IN - male OUT). Always specify when purcha
sing! :)

VLR UPGRADE DB23 PLUS (NO modification is needed)

New entry from today

This version was developed following a simple request from everyone "but if I can't modify my adapter / cable, can't I use it?". Well now this adapter is available that solves this problem by being mounted upstream of everything.

Then it connects to the Amiga RGB port and on it you can connect your Adapter or cable that you have used up to now. So you won't need to change anything: simply add this adapter which is made up of two original DB23 connectors (male and female) as you can see in the picture.

What's new?
--> VLR system (vertical line remover) that fix vertical line on your LCD monitor/TV 15KHz horizontal compatible

--> VDE system (video distortion enhancement) that improve video quality and NO background noise

History...and future :smile:

I have read and received inquiries in this time since I successfully put the VGA adapter with VLR system made with the original DB23 connector on sale.
To date more than 325 units have been sold between retrogamer forum and other online channels. G
reat success and appreciation for this VLR SOLUTION

From today this will finally be just a distant memory. From today dreams come true thanks to this new VGA to VGA adapter

So you can simply use any of your VGA ADAPTER (DB23 / DB25cut to VGA) with my new VGA-VGA adapter that integrates VLR

Many of you were bored by those annoying vertical lines that arise with the use of LED matrix (example Benq BL702A). This LCD monitor is one of the few monitors that allows you to almost completely obviate these "vertical bars" by adjusting the various parameters of meù such as the "pixel clock". But not all LCD monitors / TVs (compatible with 15KHz) have this feature, so the result is images with these annoying vertical stripes which are really bad.
With the new VGA ADAPTER with VLR+VDE system you can use any monitor / TV (compatible 15KHz) without having to change the image parameters (pixel clock, etc.)
Furthermore, the saturation / color /distortion of the RGB components is improved with the new adapter (you can see it in the second photo VDE system )

Graphic comparison:

STANDARD VGA ADPTER (on BENQ BL702A)

ADAPTER VGA with VLR (on BENQ BL702A)

This is the ONLY VIDEO ADAPTER realized on PCB board (buffered) + vertical line remover (VLR)

ADAPTER FEATURES (Upgrade T15HD)
1) VGA to VGA adapter DB15HD

2) Backshell cover adapter is DB9 - DB9
3) Realized on PCB
4) VLR (vertical line remover) + VDE (video distortion enhancement) on board

ADAPTER FEATURES (Upgrade DB23 PLUS)

1) DB23F to DB23M adapter

2) Backshell cover adapter is black
4) VLR (vertical line remover) + VDE (video distortion enhancement) on board

COMPATIBILITY
This adapter allows you to connect a VGA/SVGA* or Multiscan monitor to your Amiga RGB port.
This is fully buffered for Commodore-Amiga 500, 500+, 600, 1200 or "big box" Amiga systems (also for A4000, just ask me in order to cut little bit the cover shell)
This adapter allows you to use the following display modes:

• DBLPal
  • DBLNTSC
  • Euro 36Hz and 72Hz
  • Super72
  • Multiscan/Productivity
  • VGA Only

IMPORTANT NOTE:

*SVGA monitor must be able to sync the Amiga's 15Khz signal (most CRT monitors have no problem doing this). Some LCD monitors such as DELL U2410 or BENQ BL702A sync down and support 15Khz- check your monitor specifications for more information.
If your monitor does not support 15KHz, then you will not get a picture until the software drivers are installed and workbench is loaded.

PRICE

VLR Upgrade T15HD --> 23€ + shipping
VLR Upgrade DB23 PLUS --> 32€ + shipping

VLR UPGRADE T15HD (modification is required)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210909_162931 (FILEminimizer).jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	1592097

VLR UPGRADE DB23 PLUS (NO modification is needed! Ready to use it)

Adapter VLR_screw_and_cover fix.jpg

PLEASE NOTE

1) Added a screw on the side for fixing to the Amiga. This way we have at least one anchor point.

2) For A4000 the cover will be slightly filed as per the last photo.

The first buyers of the Forum have already received it with these changes and are satisfied with it :)

Attachments

• 20210909_162903 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    20210909_162903 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210909_162925 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    20210909_162925 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210919_181022 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    20210919_181022 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211029_110314.jpg
    20211029_110314.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
What about if we have an Amiga Video RGB to VGA cable instead? Is there any solution to that?

What about if we have an Amiga Video RGB to VGA cable instead? Is there any solution to that?

Hi there

It depends if your DB23-VGA cable can be opened and if it has an unused wire inside: only in this case it is possible.

Then you have to solder it to the PIN23 of the DB23 and on the other side you will have to connect it to the PIN9 of the DB15. In this way you will have brought the + 5Vdc necessary to power up the "VGA-VGA adapter" device

But there is also an extreme solution...
an internal micro usb module in order to power up the "VGA-VGA adapter" where you can connect it with a traditional AC/DC adapter or by using an active USB port
[FONT=&quot]in order to power the circuit[/FONT]

New adapter available.
Now DB23F to DB23M with VLR onboard and no modification is needed

@ADMIN

Please note that private messages are missing...user request are "blank" and it is not possible to communicate

@For all that are interested

Since I have already received three requests but I do not see the message, I kindly ask you to send your request directly to the email alex.lofu81@gmail.com
While in the official discussion we will always report "Interested in ... PM sent..Payment received ... etc"

Thank you :)

declaring interest in adapter VGA buffered VLR for my A4000D + gotek as external cabel x2 ide terminator for A4000D

Hi. Interested in two VLR Upgrade DB23 PLUS for Amiga 4000D.
PM sent.

declaring interest in adapter VGA buffered VLR for my A4000D + gotek as external cabel x2 ide terminator for A4000D

money transferred to your account for one VLR UPGRADE DB23 PLUS FOR AMIGA 4000D thx

Back
Top Bottom