AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I just bought ZX Spectrum and I need to test it to see if working even thought there is Red light on which mean it is working....it just that I need Scart leads for it because I have HDTV

Is there Scart Leads for Zx Spectrum +3?
IF you have any Crap Game disk that are free then Please let me know(y)

Hi,

You can get a Scart Lead for the Speccy +3 and it gives a great picture, miles better than anything I was used to in the Good Ol' Days :)

Disks though are quite hard to get hold of, I can send you a blank one so you can test the read/write of the drive but I wouldn't part with any of my games.

However unless it has been changed recently I expect the drive belt will need doing, they will almost certainly be be stretched/broken with age.

There is an ebay seller who does the Scarts and also spare drive belts, just do a quick search (y)

All the best.

Steve.

Hey fitzsteve :)

I just bought Scart leads (y) and can You please send Blank disk please...

I will give you my address.....

PM Sent soon (y)

Hey fitzsteve :)

I just bought Scart leads (y) and can You please send Blank disk please...

I will give you my address.....

PM Sent soon (y)

Sure thing, I'll look out for the PM (y)

You'll love the picture from Scart its amesome :bowdown:

Oh and the sound comes through as well.

I've never had any luck with Spectrum SCART leads. I've tried two different ones from two different sellers, on four different TVs and a Spectrum +3 and a +2A.

On all the TVs (which have had no problems on anything ranging from computers to JAMMA superguns to modded consoles) I got an almost black screen where you can only just make out the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom