er connect c64/128/16/amiga to a monitor?!

lonewolfgeoff

Country
uk
Region
stafford, staffordshire
Howde folks... i feel really stupid asking this but here goes...

is there any way to connect a c64/128/16/vic 20 AND an amiga to a monitor or similar without using the RF outputs????

my basic idea is to have a cable set from the monitor (which i also want to get!) including the audio signal output. Now im guessing the c64/128/16/vic 20 would all use the monitor (video?) output of them but would it also send audio to the monitor? As to the amiga (its an original not an Escom or post proper commodore) i am totally in the dark! Actually, these kinda sum it up ---> :wooha::help::blink::banghead::sos:what:

as to the monitor (I'm been a right nit and trying not to get an lcd tv as it would all look much cooler with a commodore monitor!!!) any idea which model would be best to look for? The commodore 1901 seems about right but i only have like 1 line of info on it and its kinda sketchy (and idiot here lost the blasted link!!!) any ideas anyone or i should just bite the bullet and get an lcd tv and find some nice commodore stickers for it and make it look... commodore!! :nuts::Doh::wooha:

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

forgot to say... they'll all be connected via some switch box idea (huh?!) not all at once!

hi just use the yellow compsite connector with a switch box
i had a cable for my 64

wow that was fast!!! many thanks for that advice!

hows brum? not been there for 4 years (well escaped after 3x years! LOL) yes im an ex brummie! LOL

southerners hehehehhe

c64 uses compsite and the amiga uses rgb so fairly easy to connect them to the same monitor

southerners hehehehhe

c64 uses compsite and the amiga uses rgb so fairly easy to connect them to the same monitor

doh! i feel like such a berk! I give myself minus infinity +38 for thought and observation, or to put it another way :Doh::oops: thanks all

southerners hehehehhe

doh! i feel like such a berk! I give myself minus infinity +38 for thought and observation, or to put it another way :Doh::oops: thanks all

I have my 64/128 hooked up to a 1084s croma,luma,sound,TTL for 128 mode RGB for the amiga also I use a rca splitter so I can have Stereo
sound hooked up on the amiga as well..

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom