JJB - Amiga Repair Center in France - MIA ?

nikos.rizos

Computer Warrior
AmiBayer
Country
Greece
Region
Thessaloniki
Hey everybody.

I've been trying for ages to get in touch with Jean-Jacques Boulet in Amiga Repair Center in France with no luck.
Any news on him? Did he quit the amiga scene?
I am using this email "jean-jacques.boulet at wanadoo.fr" and I get no reply from him.

Any chance someone can give me a phone number or another e-mail address of him?

Thanks
Nick

[SNIP]

I post them here because they are his public numbers that everyone can have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xanxi, thanks for trying to help, but I looked on his website and couldn't find the phone numbers displayed.
Could you provide a link instead? You are quite welcome to PM the numbers to the OP instead.

Yeah no problem.

Land line is here http://www.amigacenter.com/AdrTelMail.html
Cell phone is included in the signature of his emails.

I have been personnaly in contact with him in june and he usually answers fast.
People, try to write to JJ Boulet in french :)

Hey everybody.

I've been trying for ages to get in touch with Jean-Jacques Boulet in Amiga Repair Center in France with no luck.
Any news on him? Did he quit the amiga scene?
I am using this email "jean-jacques.boulet at wanadoo.fr" and I get no reply from him.

Any chance someone can give me a phone number or another e-mail address of him?

Thanks
Nick

I have also had no luck getting any reply from him for over a year now. He has my A4000 motherboard and CPU card which I had sent to him for repair. Initially he said he was fixing it and finally said he'd contact me when it was done. I've heard nothing and have attempted to email him (in French) several times with no reply. I have now given up on getting anything from him and must assume I'll never get those things back. Just a warning in case you're thinking of sending anything his way.

Last edited:
Where does he live? If you shipped him stuff, maybe a local can check out the address. Depending where it is I can check it out myself or ask a friend living in France to go look.

Hi Dirkies,

Thanks for offering to help out. :)
According to his website, he has moved to:

AMIGA CENTER
GRANDE RUE
71110 SEMUR EN BRIONNAIS
FRANCE

Well. I can again share my sad story about AmigaCenter.
I sent my CSPPC with broken ppc (060 worked fine) and a4000 motherboard for troubleshooting and repairs.
I got it sent back once with the same error.
I stupidly sent it back again after they promised to fix it properly, no extra charges.
This was a few years ago.
I got an email in early 2014, after that nothing.
I have contacted him on Facebook now aswell.
Right now im considering contacting the police.
Not sure what they can do but i dont want to just let this slip.

He has a BPPC from me for 4 years now. He reacted the last time a year ago when I contacted a French Amiga shop to contact him for me. Since then, nothing. He claimed to be sick. But that claim was in all 3 mails I got from him the last 3 years. His logo was still on the Hyperion site last time I checked for AmigaOS4 updates...

The site seems dead to me; just a blank page.

Back
Top Bottom