EverDrive MD - Group buy (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish mine would arrive... still holding it it will, fingers crossed.

Did you get in touch with the sorting office?

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

ConsolePassions is being posted in about half an hour... Sorry for the delay! :picard

Just SirClive and Random to pay postage. Theirs are still sitting here... :whistle:

I wish mine would arrive... still holding it it will, fingers crossed.

Did you get in touch with the sorting office?

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

Yes, no luck, its still not arrived and nothing at the sorting office. Indi MKII arrived today so I'm consoling myself with that... would like to know what happened to it.

:picard Don't believe this. I should have proof of posting somewhere but will need to cross reference all the receipts with the addresses. Let me get back to you over the weekend. With no tracking its going to be difficult to find out what happened to it.

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 ----------

Just SirClive and Random to pay postage. Theirs are still sitting here... :whistle:
Have you PM'd them about it?

Yeah a while ago. I'm in no rush but the pstage prices have inflated a bit now :LOL:

Any updates MR steele? It's been plenty long enough for a claim if its still not there.

:picard Don't believe this. I should have proof of posting somewhere but will need to cross reference all the receipts with the addresses. Let me get back to you over the weekend. With no tracking its going to be difficult to find out what happened to it.

After doing battle with the Royal Mail AmiNeo has secured a full refund due to the lost package, fantastic stuff.

A true first class Amibay'er (y)

Glad to help, only fair you get a refund mate :)

Though from now on I'll be insisting on recorded post for everything as this was the first of 2 packages that went missing in the last 3 months, and I've only posted the everdrive stuff and 1 ebay item xD

Will refund as soon as the cheque clears buddy (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom