Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cover Disks, PD Disks, Double Density Floppy Disks, Disk Boxes & Books

Country
    England
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

Smile Cover Disks, PD Disks, Double Density Floppy Disks, Disk Boxes & Books

I've sold most of my Amiga stuff now alas; just a few bits and pieces left to go.

EXTRAS ADDED (Amiga Port Extenders, Serial Cable, Workbench 3.0 Roms with fitting instructions, Scart to Amiga RGB Cable with audio connectors - damaged, Mouse - broken) - SEE DETAILS IN POST BELOW - Previously asking over 40 and now included here for 20 including postage!! - Software and hardware bundle SOLD to limboy777 - dispatched (27/4/12) - Feedback left by both parties

So here it are my remaining floppy disks and disk boxes that I would prefer to sell as one lot.

• 65 Cover disks - mostly from Amiga Format, but also some Amiga Action, Amiga Power and CU Amiga. A good selection of demo games, PD utils and a few full software packages.

• 3 playable demo games - Walker, Cytron & Combat Air Patrol. I can't remember where they came from, but I seem to remember playing the demos and ended up buying 2 of the games.

• 24 various PD Floppy disks - Who remembers back before CD-Rom drives and the internet? The most common way to get hold of Public Domain software was through small firms selling titles through small ads in the back of magazines. Here's a small selection of titles I decided to purchase back in the day.

• 42 other floppy disks sold as blank - A selection of floppy disks with expanded PD or cover disks and other bits and bobs on.

• 3 heavy duty stacking disk boxes with locks (I only can find one key but it fits them all)

• 3 little books that came free with Amiga magazines and might be useful
    Price 20

Price excludes postage. Offers considered.
    This lot weighs over 6kg so will be expensive to Europe & worldwide. For those in the UK I suggest we use CollectPlus who offer shop-to-shop delivery service for just 3.49 - there's loads of shops across the country, it's tracked and insured. Alternatively, they will deliver to an address for 6.99. I could also send by UPS next day delivery for 9
    Payment by paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) or bank transfer (IBAN)
    Collection from Manchester welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RIMG0064.jpg   RIMG0059.jpg   DSCF1192.jpg   DSCF1193.jpg   RIMG0007.jpg  

RIMG0011.jpg   RIMG0008.jpg   RIMG0006.jpg  
    Last edited by Mergic; 3rd May 2012 at 13:53.

Country
    England
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

Smile

They've got to go, as I''m 6 days away from no longer having an Amiga to use them on.

So, NEW PRICE 20 including shop-to-shop tracked courier delivery (as detailed above). I will also consider reasonable offers.

Inactive Member
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Feedback
    82 (100%)

Do you have the registered version of a PD game called "Scavenge"

I am searching for it and I am offering a 50 reward.

Just thought I would ask as I see some PD disks in your sale.

Country
    England
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

No sorry, it doesn't ring any bells. You must REALLY like that game to be willing to pay 50; what's so good about it?

Amiga enthusiast! Inactive Member
    VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    Northampton, UK
    Region:
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

Damn, why does all this good stuff come along when I'm penny-less.

Inactive Member
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Feedback
    82 (100%)

Been searching for it for years... brings back good Amiga memories... it's a simple game but great two player fun.

Country
    England
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

Smile Extras added...

EXTRAS ADDED... It's all got to go so lets sweeten the deal. I'm going to add the bits of hardware being sold separately into this package - Previously asking over 40 and included here for 20 including postage!!

So as well as over 120 floppy disks, 3 heavy duty disk boxes and the 3 books I'm also including...

Amiga Port Extenders
    These Port Extenders provide easy access to the standard mouse and controller ports on an A1200 or tower setup so theres no more fumbling around the back. They have the added bonus that you are no longer putting stress on the fragile pins on the original ports so your computer remains in tip-top shape.
    (Separate asking price WASGBP10 NOW GBP5)

Serial Cable
    Useful for connecting a modem, fax or other serial devices to your Amiga. Has both 9-pin and 25-pin connectors.
    (Separate asking price WAS GBP3 NOW GBP1.50)

Workbench 3.0 Roms with fitting instructions

I removed these from my Amiga 1200 to upgrade to 3.1. Perhaps they could be used in a project to upgrade an A600?
    (Separate asking price GBP5)

Scart to Amiga RGB Cable with audio connectors - damaged
    This scart cable was fully functional but the wire cable loose at the back of the RGB and I didn't repair before the wires broke from the RGB plug. Re-solder the connections and you'll have yourself a great picture.

Mouse (Golden Image 400dpi I think) - broken
    I don't think this mouse is working - if I recall the buttons work but the rollers aren't working. Perhaps someone can repair
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1075.jpg   DSCF1068.jpg   RIMG0029.jpg   RIMG0028.jpg   RIMG0014.jpg  

Scart.jpg  
    Last edited by Mergic; 20th April 2012 at 18:07.

Country
    England
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

Smile

Last call...
    This lot are going to end up on 'a popular auction site' next week if no one wants them. I've found about another 30 disks including the game Striker (disk only, untested).

So what's on offer... [as above]... 65 cover disks, 24 pd disks, approx 70 floppy disks (some stuff on these but sold as blank), 3 demo games and Striker game, 3 heavy duty disk boxes, 3 books, Amiga port extenders, a serial cable, a 400dpi mouse (not working), Workbench 3.0 Roms and a scart cable (needs re-soldering).

All this for 20 including 'shop-to-shop' UK courier delivery and I'm going to donate 10 to the upkeep of Amibay

It's packaged up and ready to send at the start of next week so what are you waiting for? OR make payment this evening and I'll send tomorrow! - Software and hardware bundle SOLD to limboy777 - dispatched (27/4/12)

Payment by paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) or bank transfer (IBAN)
    Collection from Manchester welcome. Other postage options available at buyers cost.

N.B. I'm off on my stag do this weekend so don't expect a response until Monday evening (I've got my smart phone so may be able to provide a quick reply)
    Last edited by Mergic; 1st May 2012 at 18:23.

Country
    Uk
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Feedback
    136 (100%)
    Blog Entries

Hi mate

Ill take the lot at this price.

Got 3 amiga 1200's and only 2 mice and no disks so a bargain. Sending PM

Country
    England