Closed New & Factory Sealed Commodore C64 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida32905

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida
All of the games are diskette versions, except Creatures, it is the tape version!

Shipping USA $5.99 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.
Shipping World Wide $19.95 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.

Games will be double wrapped (bubble wrap) and shipped in oversized cardboard box.

PayPal, money orders and local pickup is accepted.

-Creatures (Casette) (PAL) $5 plus shipping. Factory Sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-KikStart 2 (NTSC) $15 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-Batman The Movie (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-Batman The Caped Crusader (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-Commando (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-Pitstop (NTSC) $15 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-The Untouchables (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed. The corners on the box are perfect. By the side of the box there is a dent. I am sure it can be fixed when you open the fox.

-Bad Dudes (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

-Robocop (NTSC) $25 plus shipping. Factory sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

(Moderators: I posted under hardware for sale. Sorry, 5.50AM in a hurry before going to work, please move post or delete)

Last edited:
sold

sold

MODERATORS: The C64 games has been sold. I had also listed them on another site. The user was from another site. I apologize for the confusion I have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom