Goldengate 486SLC bridgeboard manual anyone?

Xanxi

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
France
Region
Paris
Hi.

Got today a GoldenGate 486SLC board which seems in good shape but i do not have any manual for it. From my experience with the Commodore A2386, i know that one MUST read the manual to successfully use a bridgeboard.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

What are your main concerns Xanxi? I can answer some q's I think :)

I also have the German part of the manual, if you think it can help you I can send it over :)

Hi dude.

I need to know how to software install it, set the jumpers, get to the BIOS, access hard drives or hardfiles. No hurry, i will install it in my A4000 later, my A2000 will keep its A2386.
:)

I will see the manual tomorrow and take pics of the jumper settings and other interesting stuff that the language barrier (german manual) plays little role :)

Hi mates,

I could try to translate, because I am interested in copies of a GoldenGate manual, too! :)

Hi mates,

I could try to translate, because I am interested in copies of a GoldenGate manual, too! :)

Then perhaps you want the manual I have? It is of no use to me anymore...
The original manual was a fat book, 50% English 50% German. The fellow that got a GG from me got the 50% English part and I kept the rest, it seemed a bad idea to throw it away and kept it for several years.. time to let it go :LOL: (free ofcourse)

That would be great! :)

And I will do my best in translate the necessary parts in English for Xanxi!

Actually, i regret that i do not speak german myself (i have only learnt english, spanish, latin and ancient greek at school) and i am planning to try and learn with a fast 6 months method.
My father told me by the time i was at school that spanish (castillian) would allow me to speak with more than 400 millions people in the world. As a matter of fact i can't remember having spoken spanish with anyone after my last exam.
No one was caring about chinese in the early 90's. I didn't know either that i would need german to read manuals about my Amiga more than 20 years later :D

For years I've scanned the booklet - it's a 10 MB pdf but only in german. If anyone is interested - pm please.

boy do I have GOOD news!!! :D
the manual actually had 3 languages: English (that I gave away) , German (that I will send to BlindGerMan) and.... French!!!
Xanxi you can have the French part if you pm me your address :D

who here has the monitor master? I have it's manual too :)

Great, but no English or French training for me in this case... :D

Received today the french part of the manual:)
Awesome keropi, you are the man!(y)(y)
Thanks again.

Later in the summer i will take the time to scan it and share it back on the internet.

nice!
I'm sure BlindGerMan it will turn up soon, I sent them the same day :)

Good news guys ! I love our community for that (y) :grouphug:

That's why Amiga will never die !

I just came home, looked in my postbox and...

here it is!!!! :):):)

Thanks a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom