Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBayer's

My hope is you can help me.

I am looking to borrow a Service (Pandora) Battery for the PSP1000. I was planning last Friday night to help a friend and my Service battery Changer is not where its supposed to be.

Sadly a couple of weeks ago my home was flooded by some epically shonky plumbing fitted only four weeks prior by our housing association - unfortunately it was directly from the mains and has done a lot of damage to my home.

Anyway, because of that, I have spent 3 days trying to find the Service battery changer, but I fear its been packed away (in one of the many boxes) while my home is drying out.

I was going to buy a new one, sadly DX.com (Dealextreme.com) take 3 weeks and of the 3 service batteries I have ... none of them work.... says a lot really...

So I ask you, if you could help me help my friend with his PSP'woes - I would be happy to pay insured postages.

Thanks for reading.

I would be willing to help but I'm a bit far away. Let me know if you can't find a closer source. (y)

Heather

Z, if you have an official sony 1000 PSP battery and a modded psp then you can convert it to a pandora and back again after you've finished.

Another option is you can now downgrade from the latest firmware to one that can run a signed firmware and you can then boot the custom firmware from the memory stick and as its a 1000 series you can then install the permanent patch. No pandora required.

I had one somewhere but no idea where it went to or i'd lend it to you.

Z, if you haven't found one I can send you mine , it's a max power one with a magic memory stick... I have no need for it anymore... tbh who needs it anyways? you can get the signed homebrew enabler and installer in supported models...

You guys are awesome!

I shall look into this alternative method of hacking (down grading firmware and then updating it)

Thanks guys ( and girl ;) )

Still needed? I have my official psp1000 modded pandora batt ready. PM me the posting details if it's needed) NL to UK would take about 2 days I recon. Offcourse I need it back with a nice postcard attached :)
M

Okay a bit later than I planned but the battery is in the post to the UK eta wednesday or with luck tomorrow (priority post, I had a few stamps left)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom