r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Guys, I will be organising a Group Buy around the time of the release of the new NES cart from Krikzz.
If you would like any Everdrive from the range please register your interest here and I will start compiling up the order.
This will be in collaboration with the guys from Jamma+ and Retro-Gamer, DPrinny and I will be working together to try and get the best possible discount.
Have a look at what's available HERE on Krikzz's website.
I will contact Krikzz in the next few days to let him know of our intentions and to see if we can thrash out the discount and will update the thread as required.

Prices as quoted by Igor in USD ($)

EDN8: $85
ED64: $80
MEga-ed: $107
sd2snes: $155
all other carts: $60 (SNES, Turbo, MD, Master)
USB addons to carts where applicable: +$15

There are no shells with these boards. They are the PCB only, you will have to provide your own shell.

Order:
Amibay
BLUE highlighted names are payment confirmed. You may still be contacted about outstanding balances or other issues.

EDN8 NES ($85) - -Acid-, McVenco, bobpard, jamma, uunek, fryguy dr.wario, Vyothric
EDN8 Famicom ($85) - slk486, keropi, aerisdead, dr_wH0, gtsamour, ikduncan, thgill, dr.wario, showbiz
Super Everdrive ($60) - mmora, BrooksterMax, Sir_Beaker, torm3nt8r, ahmose
SD2SNES ($155) - diskers, jaymzwise, Playsoft, ikduncan, thgill, uunek, jamma, showbiz
Everdrive MD ($60) - Dam
Mega Everdrive ($107) - limboy777, -Acid-, Harrison, kipper2k, pluto63, thgill, tachi
Everdrive 64 PAL ($80) - AtariJay, bobpard, kipper2k, Trapshot, Sir_Beaker, ahmose
Turbo Everdrive ($60) - r0jaws, zetr0, SaviourX, wmsteele, Sir_Beaker, ahmose, dr.wario, Dam, -Acid-, fatbob_gb
Master Everdrive ($60) - gamegirlmicro
Everdrive GG ($60) - gamegirlmicro, wmsteele

Jamma+
NES - dbloke, noz1380, masterturk
Super Everdrive - vib_ribbon, dbloke, SamusAran, Hammer, CollinD, noz1380, sjbaines, jonnyturbo, dsyde
Everdrive MD - cosine, CollinD, Gamesmonkey, vib_ribbon, Iremfan, Konami79, mes83, daz125, dbloke
E64 - Mes83, iddod, Beaps
Turbo Everdrive - TheGecko, Felgekarp, Konami79
Famicom - virtvic, vib_ribbon
SD2SNES - U72
Mega everdrive - Ash
Master Everdrive - dbloke
NO PAYMENT RECEIVED.

Mega Everdrive ($107) - jb1014, mancity12, af1
Everdrive GG+USB ($75) - buster11
Super Everdrive - Jamma+ Solar, river9999uk
Everdrive MD - Jamma+ Kayamon
Turbo Everdrive - Jamma+2D.Tron
Famicom - Jamma+ river9999uk
Last Order Date: 23 March
Last Payment Date: 07 April

Please note, about final delivery
I am happy to act as the intermediary and will do my best to ensure that every transaction goes smoothly, however I am not going to accept responsibility for loss or damage on any cards.
Potentially, totting up the total amount of equipment being purchased, there will be upto $8000 being spent, and I cannot afford to re-imburse people for loss or damage for all that.
If you are at all concerned, then you will have to ask for, and pay for, enhanced protection and insurance.
However, I will provide a proof of postage on request, all cards will be wrapped in new bubble wrap, in unused jiffy bags and should anything go wrong I will co-operate fully with any postal investigation to assist in recovery of your purchases, or for an insurance claim.

I am expecting Standard first class and Airmail delivery to cost, including the packaging...
UK £3.00
EU £4.70
Worldwide Variable, eg Brazil £7.50

Payment, how it will work.
Basically everyone will be giving me their payments and I will forward this in one large payment to Igor. However, I will not be taking any money until after 23 March, and only from those who have confirmed their order. Once I have all the cash (last payment date 07 April) I will pay Igor. Those who haven't paid by this date will have their order cancelled.
Preferred Payment is via PayPal, but if you have difficulty using PayPal, please contact me well before to sort out an alternative.
Please all note, that I won't accept fees as I would have to make up the difference myself, and that will add up pretty quickly. Can anyone who pays using the options that involve paying fees can they allow at least 7 Days before the final cut-off date. For example, the final date for Payment would be 31st March in order for payment to be cleared by 07th April.
Also, as Igor has stated all prices in USD $, the I will want payments for the cards themselves in USD $
Payment for the postage on towards you, after the boards arrive at my house, will be in GBP £

Pickup
Local pickup/ drop off is absolutely fine.

Keeping you in the loop.
What I will do at each stage is, send a PM to those involved explaining the next step, and exactly what I expect from them, in terms of information, or cash.

Last edited:
First!

Oh, I mean Famicom Everdrive for, please.

@r0jaws, do you know the average price for one of this cartidges? I might be interested in a few - even more if we are able to get a discount! :cool:

Once we get a few numbers up we'll be able to firm up the prices.
But have a look here for how much they go for in USD Stone Age Gamer

We should be able to get between 15-20% discount if we order 10+ units. Obviously that will all be down to how many we can rustle up and what our negotiation skills are like. ;)

write me up for the Famicom ED :)
I will close my other thread and leave a redirection to this one

I am interested in a Mega Everdrive although I would prefer a case with nice label etc.

I will put up a wanted add in the meantime for one but put me down for one.

Super Everdrive

Super Everdrive

Then, for now, count me in for:

mmora - Super Everdrive

Keep us updated and :thanks:!

I would be most interested in the N64 everdrive - pending price =)

I am sure that AtariJay would be interested too

I could be interested in a Mega Everdrive and a NES Everdrive depending on cost and finances at the time.

Although new to the forum and only just getting back into gaming, I shall keep an eye on this to see where it goes.

ok who is responsible for the monies? and when is the exact date you guys are buying?

interested in a snes everdrive depending on the price does anyone know how much?:p
$79 minus whatever discount we get for the bulk order.

http://shop.retrogate.com/

Site says $60 if 10 or more are ordered but I don't know how that will work since this order will be various quantities of all everdrives.

Erm it says 199.99 dollars for the Snes everdrive dunno if i am looking at the wrong item.. can you help me out lol

interested in a snes everdrive depending on the price does anyone know how much?:p
$79 minus whatever discount we get for the bulk order.

http://shop.retrogate.com/

Site says $60 if 10 or more are ordered but I don't know how that will work since this order will be various quantities of all everdrives.

ok who is responsible for the monies? and when is the exact date you guys are buying?

What will happen is that I will wait a while for everyone who maybe interested in this to say so, once I have a better idea of exactly how many units we will order I will contact Krikzz and sort out the actual discounts and shipping quote. I will then contact everyone and ask for payment for the unit to my PayPal.
Once that has been done, I will finalise the order and pay Krikzz. He will ship the units to me, I will then contact everyone to say they have arrived and arrange shipping to each member.
At the moment, the exact date is, whenever Krikzz announces the release of the NES Everdrive.

Also, you were looking at the SD2SNES, that's $190, the card you probably want is the Super Everdrive, that's $79 without discount.

ok man thanks for the information do you know if they surport large size SD card's or Micro Sd cards with adapters? there isn't much information regarding memory size

What will happen is that I will wait a while for everyone who maybe interested in this to say so, once I have a better idea of exactly how many units we will order I will contact Krikzz and sort out the actual discounts and shipping quote. I will then contact everyone and ask for payment for the unit to my PayPal.
Once that has been done, I will finalise the order and pay Krikzz. He will ship the units to me, I will then contact everyone to say they have arrived and arrange shipping to each member.
At the moment, the exact date is, whenever Krikzz announces the release of the NES Everdrive.

Also, you were looking at the SD2SNES, that's $190, the card you probably want is the Super Everdrive, that's $79 without discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom