Not open for further replies.

rvo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Amsterdam
Hi all, I am looking for a working Ratte automatic output switch with all the needed cables for switching between Bvision and Indivision (mk1!) output.

I'm afraid I need to see pictures of the output but that is easily done these days.

Who has a spare one?

It's a secret.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Kidding. On Amibay ofcourse! :)

@rvo

On which thread please?

Uh, lets just say it was outside the forum. I hope that is okay. I mean, Ive been looking for years for this device. I think I started looking in 1999. Back then only the bmon was available. Ah, good times. I had my PAL output hooked up to a television set and the bvision was sharing a monitor with my pc, IIRC. Then, my PPC card blew up. Just like that. Pzzzzt! Gone. Was a few months old, mind. I concentrated on all things non-Amiga for some time, but around 2008 I came back and discovered a wonderful community. Amongst all those platforms, amigaworld and amiga.org stood out. I think I bought my current PPC board from Amigaworld. Still had the bvision from way back so it wasnt long before I reinstalled my Amiga and even got OS4 Classic and some extra hardware. And then disaster struck. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, I destroyed 4 bvisions before I found a good way to cool that card. They get really hot. And then 2011 came. Only one thing was missing on my amazing machine; a good monitor switcher. I heard about Ratte on a1k doing those switches, they were pretty good I heard, too. So I got in touch with him. But I missed the first batch. And after that I kept searching and looking and ofcourse, everytime a switch was offered on amibay I was too late.. So I deciced to put up a wanted-thread. And you are reading it right now. First some guy from Spain contacted me. But there was something wrong, I forgot what it was (im getting old) so we didnt make a deal. Then suddenly I got a Private Message from some kind soul. He was actually offering one of this switches, since he had several and didnt see the need for that anymore. After some negotiation we made a deal and now, a few days later, my switch has arrived! I am very happy.

I hope that is enough information for now.

@rvo

I'll close the thread down with one final statement.

All deals on AmiBay should be open and done within the thread not behind closed doors of PMs.

In the event of difficulty AmiBay may not help without the deal being in the open.

Also you won't get feedback on this thread now :double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom