AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
I know that this one's a bit of a long-shot, since this is a very obscure book, but I'm looking for the second of the two official Zool novels, "Cool Zool". I already have the first one ("Zool Rules" - I can only assume that both books were named after Gremlin's wishes for the game series), and now I'm looking to complete the set.

"Cool Zool" was published by Boxtree in February 1995, and it looks like this;

p1ugwBE.jpg

Does anyone have a copy in complete and decent condition? That is, no missing pages, and no scribbles inside, etc.; Some slight dings/shelf-wear to the corners and covers and such are not a problem - I wouldn't expect brand new condition from a book this old!

Thanks in advance!

The Amazon price is out of my price-range. I'm still looking. :p

Last edited:
Still seeking this - any pointers appreciated.

Still looking. I don't think this is going to be a simple one, for some reason. :p

I've got it! ;) Read your post yesterday but I had to wait and double check that I didn't get rid of it in a previous clear-out. it's in front of me now and the condition I would say is fairly good for an old book. It hasn't had a difficult life!

Out of curiosity, what were they asking for it on Amazon?

Oh, whoah, really?

As for the price on Amazon, I don't believe I can say due to the price-driving rule, but it's still there if you want to look. :p

What are you looking to get, if you're willing to sell your copy, please? :)

Oh, whoah, really?

As for the price on Amazon, I don't believe I can say due to the price-driving rule, but it's still there if you want to look. :p

What are you looking to get, if you're willing to sell your copy, please? :)

I'm happy to sell it, say £5 or a swap of some sort if you'd prefer?

£5 sounds fine to me - I assume that's not including postage, of course? :p

I'll drop you a PM. Just a moment!

Woohoo! The book has arrived safely with me, and I've left feedback.

Thanks very muchly, JoeD! :D

Gah, really sorry to do a triple-post, but feedback has been left both ways, now. Please can this thread be marked as "Found", and closed? Thankyou. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom