AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Holbæk
Up for sale:

[This will be my one and only 'Games for sale' thread, as I don't want to flood the forum like others *WINK WINK*,
and will be updated with new titles occasionally ]

Some sold, others stored away at the moment

Pictures CLICK HERE

Price + shipping
Make sure you pay as GIFT. I will not accept standard payment for untraced packages.
Should you choose to pay for traced package, standard payment is accepted, but you'll need to add 3.9% in fees.

After declaring interest, 24 hour deadline for payment, or I will move to next in line if any one else is in cue. If no other in cue, take all the time you need.
Remember: Declare interest in thread + Private Message! - I get a ton of emails but PM's are hard to miss.

NOTE!
*Also listed elsewhere
*SUBSCRIBE to thread for notice on price dumps, and added games!
*Offers are accepted in PM
*(mint chocolate) = bought sealed, only not sealed any more ( I had to look inside)./Supreme condition!
*(NTSC) = US version, might not work on PAL

Disclaimer; PLEASE READ:

- Games are sold as-is, some work some don't! If you need them tested, please ask before paying. However this is no guaranty as Amigas have different drive brands, and some disks may work in one, but not in another! If requested I will shoot a video of it.
- Some have scratches, teared corners, missing manuals etc.
If you need more detailed pictures, see link in thread, or let me know before paying.
- Games might be infected with vira, and could be damaged more by trying to remove it, beware!

Being a collector of these I know the importance of good packaging! They will arrive to you in the condition as pictured, as they will be very well packed! For more references, look at my feedback. I've sent many packages all over the world and not one has ever been lost.

- If untraced/ unsecured shipping chosen, I can not be held accountable for lost/ damaged packages. The packages are packed in bubble wrap and in a hard cardboard box, but if run over by the postman, this is not my fault. Neither is 'left in the rain', 'lost', 'crushed', 'opened', etc.

- If tracked/ secured chosen I will investigate and handle any problems! I know this is expensive, but don't blame me, blame the postal service.

I will not give any refunds, unless I made a clear mistake in the sale, e.g. wrong photos, wrong address, wrong game, wrong info, etc.

By paying, you are agreeing to ALL of this.

Last edited:
*want to have rick dangerous 2* :)
Please tell me how to pay in a private message and the costs for shipping to germany.

PM sent

Payment for Rick Dangerous 2 received

Last edited:
Interested in Castle of Dr. Brain pending picture as it's not currently shown... may I see it?

Thx!

I feel pretty stupid right now! Didn't even notice the second post. I hoped it would be the bitmapbrothers collection vol 1. So interest is withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom