Not open for further replies.

DBloke

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Engerrrland
Region
Mancyland
As some forums are annoying with there PM programs (Urgh one at a time) im posting the mass message here.
People that have yet to pay with a week left will be pestered

Also, no PMs saying "Paid" I want to keep my inbox clean
Thank you for taking part

Now comes the time of great posting payments.
Well when I have them all here

All payments must be in Pound sterling (£)
All Payments must be via Paypal
If its gift or personal payment (recommended to cover your self) you must pay the fees on your end, I do not want to be out of pocket on this, any that dont pay the fee will be refunded
Pick up is fine
If you want them shipped to r0jaws for modding or to a third party let me know and ill sort out a rate depending on how many get sent

Postage costs are £5 UK main land, smaller ones I can get 4 in a padded envelope, over seas is working out at about £10 (if its a few pence over ill take it out of the tips)
PMs to me shall contain
Name
Address
What it is
The same Paypal address shall be used

Ill send PP details then (My Ctrl, C and V keys are getting faded)
I would ask for a tip, but that would be cheeky so ill say to bung a few quid in a the next charity box you pass

AmiOut
gamegrilmirco
limboy777o
scoobyatgbo
soeter04
rave
amigaoldschoolo
Firthy2002o
J+
chubstao
The Last Bandito
Threepwoodo
Uberpixel
penrhos
colinD
tyke
mr_pppO
Jodo
RG
Herge-kun
HisNHer_LP
RCM
billdooruko
stiggy2009o

KEEPING OPEN!! Just to get to the 10, do not send money yet

Everdrive MD $60.00 each - 7
http://shop.retrogate.com/Everdrive-MD-v3-EDMD.htm
Ami - protek,
J+ - penrhos, acidburn, urbanledge,
RCM - Andy_ream, stiggy2009, muguk

Famicom N8 - $85.00 each - 4
http://shop.retrogate.com/EverDrive-N8-Famicom-60pin-EDN8.htm
J+ - Pyongyang, uberpixel, Beaps, gojira54

Master everdrive $60.00 each - 7
http://shop.retrogate.com/Master-Everdrive-SMS.htm
Ami - sir_beaker, soeter04, Firthy2002, scoobyatgb, -Acid-, scrappysphinx, amigaoldskool
J+ - Simonden

GameGear $60.00 each-?
http://shop.retrogate.com/Everdrive-GG-EDGG.htm
RG - ArchaicKoala

Special offer from r0jaws
I'll open it up to everyone, if you want me to modify a donor cartridge with chips soldered in and cartridge cases modified to include an SD card slot I will setup a Just Giving webpage where you can make a donation for the work. Just send me a donor cartridge and some stamps for return postage (or send me a couple of quid via PayPal for recorded return delivery)

It will most likely be for the Make a Wish Foundation & Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, you can choose which one to give your donation too. The amount is upto you, I don't mind if it's a £1 or £10, whatever you like is Ok.
I will sort it out when DBloke/DPrinny/Mike is about to get the orders in.
TL;DR - Certain PCBs need a chip to get them to work, the N64 one needs a CIC chip from the region that the console is in order for it to work, these are found in every N64 game.
The Super Everdrive can have a "DSP1" chip soldered onto it to make Super Mario kart work theres a list online that lists games that have this chip

Last edited:
After much consideration, I maybe interested in the NES ED if there is enough interest.
Are you gathering the troops on Jamma+ and RG to?

+1 to that. I would definitely go for a Gameboy version.
Announced HERE

Last edited:
After much consideration, I maybe interested in the NES ED if there is enough interest.
Are you gathering the troops on Jamma+ and RG to?

Maybe make it on other forums is someone else wants to plug it over there.

Ordering for myself wise, I might get the updated Super Everdrive or SD2SNES, I have everything else. if its one or two short on certain ones I could get another.

Im also going to get the RCM types in on this as they are after some

better wait for the Gameboy-ED to get released as well

Unless its out by then I might do them as a separate thing

Last edited:
Well I don't mind announcing it on RG, but seeing the result we had the last few times, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Thats the general feeling I have.

The Jamma+ one went well, some had to pull out due to money constraints (Why don't I have them as much?)

Rustling up 10+ for the likes of the GameGear would be hard.

Its a shame there isnt other flashcart selling types that do discounts.

Checked the going rates and $60 = £36.54, so conversion rates seem to be going back to as they where about 5 years ago

1. I'd be interested in a Mega Everdrive or Everdrive MD as my current Mega Everdrive is a stupidly tight fit so I wouldn't mind replacing it.

2. If I get a Famicom I'd be interested in that version of the N8. I've got the NES one but I get weird things when running non-EU images on my PAL NES (the health bar etc on Castlevania scrolls off the screen as you move and so on). I've not actually looked into it yet but I am assuming it has something to do with the timing differences?

3. Master Everdrive.

Possibly interested in everdrive 64 and everdrive md. Will keep an eye on the thread see how things go

Interested in NES, SNES, N64, SMS, SMD and PC Engine everdrives, will check this thread when i'm back from holiday. Dito for my bank balance, obviously ;)

Sounds good.

Stick me down for a Turbo Everdrive (although given the last group buy might not get the numbers) and a Mega Everdrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom