For Sale A1200 dust covers

I am interested in one cover for Amiga 1200.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent. Thanks!

I'm interested in a cover for an A1200 - Shipping to Australia.. i went through a couple of pages but don't see a picture. Are there any pics? I *might* also be interested in a cover for a 500 and 600.

Hi, Anyone requiring a cover please PM me. Also, I am currently furloughed and cannot get access to what I need to
Logo the covers. So I wont be able to get anything sent out before Oct. Unfortunately.

Hi, Anyone requiring a cover please PM me. Also, I am currently furloughed and cannot get access to what I need to
Logo the covers. So I wont be able to get anything sent out before Oct. Unfortunately.

Hi

Are you able to provide info on what CD32 and Vic 20 covers you can produce at the moment and cost etc. Thanks alot.

Many thanks.

Regards

Amstrad CTM 644

Amstrad CTM 644

I need a dust cover for the CTM 644 monitor. I am redirected here by CPCwiki. Is there anything available? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi all, sorry I've been away so long. I will endeavour to check here more often (I promise)
We can still make your covers, but please PM me with your request, as well as here.

Hi all, sorry I've been away so long. I will endeavour to check here more often (I promise)
We can still make your covers, but please PM me with your request, as well as here.

Do you have a gallery of what type of designs are available? The pictures in the original post no longer work.

hi, I bought covers for my A1200 and C64 that I'm very happy with but wondering if I can get one for my A4000 too?

Declaring interest.
Hi there,

This tread has been dormant for quite a while now, but are you still making these covers?
If so, I’m interested in a couple:
  1. A1000 keyboard
  2. 1084s monitor (potentially on top of an A1000 with parceiro extension connected to the side connector)
  3. A4000 keyboard
  4. A1010 floppy drive
I hope you’re still in business :cool:

Interest Queue

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom