0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Cardiff, Wales
The Home Computer Course
Publisher Orbis Publishing
First issue 1983 Final issue 1984
24 Magazines in all (also 1+2 Magazine double issue included)
Country United Kingdom
ISSN 0265-2919

The Home Computer Course) was a partwork magazine published by Orbis Publishing in the United Kingdom during 1983 and 1984, covering the subject of home computer technology. It ran for 24 weekly issues, before being succeeded by The Home Computer Advanced Course. Each issue contained articles on various topics, including computer hardware, software, computer applications, a "Questions and Answers" column, BASIC programming and an in-depth review of a contemporary microcomputer, with annotated exploded view photos of its internals.

Magazines in good clean condition. 24 Magazines in all (also 1+2 Magazine double issue included).

£15 or nearest offer. I have put this up on Gumtree.com as well for the same price. I have no idea on postage sorry - they are quite heavy together. If you're interested I can find out before you decide or you can pick them up. (I take it that's the PM part).

If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to ask through this forum.

Thank you for you time.

Attachments

• IMG_00000320.jpg
    IMG_00000320.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_00000321.jpg
    IMG_00000321.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 0
Declare interest.

Can you please calc postage within the UK.
2nd class is fine.... :)

Declare interest.

Hello yes, apologies for the delay, my local Post Office closes half day on a Wednesday. The cheapest cost I could get from the Post Office is £13 for delivery within the UK - they are quite heavy. I've sourced a "free" envelope and they will be packed well so there won't be any additional cost. Thank you for your query - regards, John

Interest Withdrawn - Found elsewhere. Thanks! (y)

Last edited:
Declare interest.

Hello yes, apologies for the delay, my local Post Office closes half day on a Wednesday. The cheapest cost I could get from the Post Office is £13 for delivery within the UK - they are quite heavy. I've sourced a "free" envelope and they will be packed well so there won't be any additional cost. Thank you for your query - regards, John
Declaring interest pending knowing weight. What's the weight? Could collection by a private courier be arranged?

Thanks,
Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom