Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
For sale is an Amiga 1000 Phoenix enhanced motherboard. I bought this here, used it sparingly, and now would like to sell it. It one of the 2005 re-production versions, not the original 1990 versions. I can point out the differences to show this if people would like to know how. (y)

When I bought this the seller stated that there was a 30 second boot delay each time this was turned on. I was confident it was just a SCSI delay because no device was connected. When I got the board I connected a SCSI hard drive, and there was no boot delay. :)

Here is some info on the board... http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/bboah/product.aspx?id=46

I'm not 100% on the exact specs of this particular board except to say it has Kickstart 1.3, and 2Mb of RAM in a configuration that I can't remember (512k chip + 1.5mb fast or 1mb chip + 1mb fast?). Of course the SCSI option is installed and enabled.

EDIT - 24/2/14 5:40pmAEST - the following pictures added at the request of Sunmax to confirm the config of the board :D

Any questions, just ask. :)

Asking what it owes me - $366aus. I can post this in Australia for $35aus or overseas for $70aus. I ask that if paying using paypal that the fees are covered, or it is sent as a gift.

Last edited:
Hi Astral,

it definitely has the 2MB mod ;-)

Long soldered wire on the back. I'm still trying to figure out the SCSI mod (but just for my curiosity).

I'm now VERY interested ;-)

Thanks,
-max

You might want to Check the int. section of A1k.org for Lots of Infos about the scsi-Hack and more.

Cheers,
McT

Hi there McTrinsic,

thanks for your suggestion. I'm a big fan of Paladin!

Fortunately I can also read the German sections of A1K ;-)

Ich bin genau stolz Besizter eines Fachwerkhaus in Goslar
("I'm the proud owner of a half-timbered house in Goslar").

Will take a look now.

Thanks,
-max

These translation services need some work ;) Google Translate fared a bit better but still :picard

No offense though, buddy and I mess around sending each other texts in our native languages all the time. It's hilarious at times :D

Phoenix received and working like a charm ;-)

Feedback left.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom