soeter04

Rating - 100%
390   0   1
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Howdy lads,

Time to let these spares back into the wild.
Tested them today, both are working fine, and have decent RF output. No leads or controllers, just the units.
Unit A is quite yellowed, minor yellowing on unit B.
Unit B has a slight issue: the cartridge bay won't lock in place, but that's an easy fix.

photo%202.JPG

photo%203.JPG

photo%201.JPG

Pics unit A: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15717744/amibay/nes/sellnesa.zip
Pics unit B: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15717744/amibay/nes/sellnesb.zip

UNIT A SOLD TO OWEN!

Asking 18 euro per unit, plus shipping. Paid via paypal as a gift. (was 20)

When declaring interest, please state in which of the units please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hi jack this a bit but that last picture with the cat watching the screen just cracked me up.

Declaring interest in console A depending on postage to UK

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Declaring interest in console A depending on if it is a PAL A console & postage to UK

It's a PAL unit mate.
Postage to UK: 9 euro untracked, 13 euro with tracking. Insured/signed will be more expensive, i'll dig up those prices if wanted.

Howdy mate, think it's a PAL B model, but i can't really derive it from the label... Model: NESE-001

Let me know if you're still interested.

You'll be looking at 9 euro untracked, or 13 with tracking. Those prices allow 2kg. DHL offers 10 kilo tracked for 16 euro.

Your inbox is full btw

Hi mate, i'll have to doublecheck, but didnt all European NES 001 units come with RF at the rear and composite on the side?

Two PAL NES units

No, at least the french units had a proprietary connector on the back for their "rgb". Did all the others have Composite? I don't know.

A photo a the side/back would suffice :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom