akis

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Thessaloniki
Hi
since my subscription ended and I didn't renewed and I don't own a NG Amiga anymore, I am selling the magazines

All issues are as new, never been read. Please note issue 107 is a bit tatty as it arrived this way. CDs included for all issues.

Each issue (CD included) is selling for 6€+postage. Now ---->4€
Paypal as a gif or buyers pays the fees.
Plain envelope postage for one issue is 3€
Two issues is 5€
(Tracking costs +2,5€)
Issue 102 x2
Issue 103 x2 One issue sold to RichyV
Issue 104 x2
Issue 105
Issue 106
Issue 107 Sold to RichyV
The sale is advertised in a local forum as well
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi
since my subscription ended and I didn't renewed and I don't own a NG Amiga anymore, I am selling the magazines

Amiga Future isn't NG only, it covers all alternative OSes, mainly 68k AmigaOS and AmigaOS 4.1. Good luck with your sale.

Amiga Future isn't NG only, it covers all alternative OSes, mainly 68k AmigaOS and AmigaOS 4.1. Good luck with your sale.

Thank you Phantom (y) for the clarification, indeed the magazine is for all Amiga systems and Amiga like OSs'. I subscribed because I knew nothing about OS4, that's why I'm mentioning it, that I don't own a NG Amiga anymore.

Thanks again

Last edited:
how much is postage to united kingdom england? are they english or german versions?

Last edited:
how much is postage to united kingdom england? are they english or german versions?

Hi are you interested in all of them or just one issue? I am asking because I have to take them to the post office for a quote, so I can answer your question.

They are the English version

sorry changed mind, just been invoiced/ billed for my preorder fpga arcade, all my spare cash is tied in that sorry

Hi,

could I please declare interest in 103 & 107 and ask for postage charges for these (plus disks) to the UK?

Thanks.

Last edited:
PM'd delivery address and sent payment for issues 103 & 107. (y)

Arrived safely.

Feedback done - thanks! (y)

@Pgovotsos yes I have the issue 102 as a matter of fact I found 2 of them
@apa yes I have the issue 105

To the rest of the community there are still
2 issues of 102
1 issue of 103
2 issues of 104
1 issue of 105
1 issue of 106
All in exellent condition with CDs

@Pgovotsos yes I have the issue 102 as a matter of fact I found 2 of them
@apa yes I have the issue 105

To the rest of the community there are still
2 issues of 102
1 issue of 103
2 issues of 104
1 issue of 105
1 issue of 106
All in exellent condition with CDs

PM me payment details and price with shipping to Sweden, and we have a deal for nr 105.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom