BuzzBrain

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Ostfold
For sale a:

IFEL ARM3/FPA processor upgrade for Acorn BBC A3000.

With original software disc.

Asking 130£ plus paypal fee and shipping.

Attachments

• A3000.jpg
    A3000.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi, Can you confirm that this board has the FPA chip on it? From memory these upgrade boards didnt actually have the FPA just a header that you could put a daughter board onto. The FPA chip is a separate smaller chip to the ARM3 and is marked FPA10.

An agreement has been reached with BuzzBrain, payment will be made at the end of the month.

Payment has been made through Paypal, BuzzBrain will post the item at the end of May.

Contact made with BuzzBrain, all is good

Last edited:
I have asked BuzzBrain for a refund as the ongoing lack of communication from him is untenable.

I have paid him for this item. We agreed in April that he would hold it until I returned to the UK at the end of May. In mid-May I PM'd and emailed him to say I would be back as planned so he could post the item. No response from him.

I finally managed to contact him last week through Facebook Messenger (he has not logged into Amibay since mid-april to respond to my PM, and he has not replied to two emails asking for an update) and he said he would post it Monday with tracking. There has been no more information from him and again he is not answering through Messenger despite the app clearly telling me that he's been online within the last hour....

So I have asked him for a refund. Had I not paid him it would not be an issue, but he has £££ from me and I have now no expectation that this will be posted to me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom