Not open for further replies.

checker

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
Kassel,Germany
Region
hessen
I have a few NOS Mitsumi Keyboard Membranes.

They are New and not used.

Asking 25 Eu.

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
It's better to write down exactly the quantity of those, unless you have a vast amount of them. Good luck with your sale.

I know you said A500 but any chance these would work for an A3000 keyboard? If so, I'm interested in one.

@checker
The membrane displayed on the photo is for the 96-key keyboards (international ones or US/UK ones with two blank keys). It would help avoid confusion if you clarified whether all membranes are of this type or there are 94-key ones available as well.

@Kernel
I think genuine A3000 keyboards don't use a flexible membrane, they have a rigid PCB instead like the A2000 ones and early A4000 ones (some late version of the A4000 keyboard may actually use this kind of membrane).

@checker
@Kernel
I think genuine A3000 keyboards don't use a flexible membrane, they have a rigid PCB instead like the A2000 ones and early A4000 ones (some late version of the A4000 keyboard may actually use this kind of membrane).

Great point - you are correct in that it was an A4000 keyboard! I'm interested but unless I know for sure if it uses the same membrane I'm hesitant. I'll need to open up the keyboard and snap a pic for comparison I suppose.

Amiga Technologies/ESCOM A4000T keyboards also use this Mitsumi membrane. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom