Sold Atari 2600 VCS PureVideo VEC Module - Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unit arrived just need to pick up the courage to fit it now lol, feedback left.

Well if you need any help just let me know but just read though the manual well and take your timeand I'm sure you'll be ok. Any questions or help needed I'm here for you chap.

Do you have any consoles that are ready modded for sale?

Errr,...... Yes I can do consoles already modded if required. What version are you looking for - Woody, Vader or Junior? Cost will depend on model and what you want with it.

Finally, an easy solution and one geared towards PAL - If you have any left, I'll take one :)

Thanks.

Finally, an easy solution and one geared towards PAL - If you have any left, I'll take one :)

Thanks.

Actually I'm about to realise a new batch which is now both PAL and NTSC compatible and I will most likely start a new thread for this as it's a new revision which TC has developed for me.

I am just waiting on some updates to the manual for this revision before starting the new thread.

Could you tell me if you have any of the new kit and how much would it be with the p+p also can you still use the rf on the Atari jr or would you need too mod it if so how would you do this

Could you tell me if you have any of the new kit and how much would it be with the p+p also can you still use the rf on the Atari jr or would you need too mod it if so how would you do this

Hi,

The cost of the kit is £26 plus £1.25 UK postage via 2nd class standard large letter (if you require signed for add another £1.25)

As for the RF function,.... It is possible to still have the RF working but you will need to cut J1 on the mod board and add a switch here which will then allow you to switch between RF and composite. To be perfectly honest I wouldn't recommend this as it requires you to cut more from the case to mount the switch and tbh are you really going to use the RF anyway. However we did recognise that some people might want this ability so that is the purpose of J1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom