Perpetually Perplexed
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Country
England
Region
Greater Manchester
I have here 5 never been used before (dare I say NOS:shhh::LOL:) clear PlayStation 1 cases for sale.

NOW SOLD OUT

A few important things to mention first. I have fitted some of these before (not the ones I'm selling I hasten to add) and I have found that the pin which tells the PS1 that the disc lid is closed needs lengthening ever-so-slighly. Also these cases are to fit the 1000 series so 1001 in US, 1002 Europe. This is the model with the funny RCA connectors at the back. They are not suitable for 5000, 7000, or 9000 series PS1's.

The case comes in it box with top and bottom half and a little baggy with 4 feet, a back panel cover for the expansion port and 2 clear PS emblems. TBH I peel the originals off the grey cases and stuck those in place instead as they look better but it's up to you of course.

You will need to use the screws from the original grey case to reassemble the PS it it's new clear shell.

Phew,... not really selling this am I:LOL:. They do look good once fitted honest

Am looking for the Princely sum of £5.00 each plus shipping.

1 SOLD TO SCRAPPYSPHINX
1 SOLD TO z3spacial
1 SOLD TO SARDINE
1 SOLD TO TOKYORACER
1 SOLD TO AMIGAMAN2000

Thanks for looking

BB

Attachments

• PS1 Clear Shells 001.jpg
    PS1 Clear Shells 001.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PS1 Clear Shells 002.jpg
    PS1 Clear Shells 002.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PS1 Clear Shells 003.jpg
    PS1 Clear Shells 003.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PS1 Clear Shells 004.jpg
    PS1 Clear Shells 004.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested in one case.

Don't suppose you know where i can get a clear controller case to match do you? :LOL:

I'm interested in one case.

Don't suppose you know where i can get a clear controller case to match do you? :LOL:

Playstation did actually do some clear pads and it should not be to hard to find one or 2 on that well know auction shite (I mean site:oops:)

---------- Post added 29th March 2014 at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was 28th March 2014 at 23:44 ----------

1 sold to scrappysphinx

3 still availablehttps://www.amibay.com/member.php?u=366

Last edited:
ill take 1 please

I was supposed to come see you wasn't I:oops::picard. Sorry man forgot all about it - my memory truly is shocking. Do you still have that 486 if so I'll come and get it and drop one of these off at same time

BB

yup still here, do you want the matching Compaq monitor ??

Already have a very nice monitor which is perfect for the job, thanks for the offer though(y)

Just working out whether it'll be Sat or Sun. Something's gone wrong when you have to check the kids social calender before you can arrange an outting isnt there:picard

BB

Interested PM Sent

Pm replied

2nd class standard post to UK is £2.80 if that's ok.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Interested, thats if you can hold one back till all the money in my PP account is mine

Sure I can do that for ya bud. As written above "2nd class standard post to UK is £2.80 if that's ok."

PM sent

Last edited:
I am interested in one

Shipping to UK will be £2.80 via 2nd class packet. Will pm shortly(y)

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

Also interested if there is one left? I lost track of the posts.

The 3 that are left are all spoken for now but if someone drops out I believe you will have first refusal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom