43   0   0
Country
Mexico
Region
Mexico City
All pulled from working A2000 system!

None has disks, cables or manuals.

Video Toaster 2000 - Sold elsewhere
The Kitchen Sync (includes daugtherboard and external controls) - Sold elsewhere
Video Toaster Flyer - Sold to: dw0ntU5m3

Prices plus PayPal fees and shipping (will quote worldwide).

Please declare interest and send PM.

Items available elsewhere.

Thanks!

2lsyy45.jpg
i2oebm.jpg

Last edited:
Finally received after many weeks shipping. Tests-not good. Flyer does not see drives in A4000. My mistake for not knowing the special Flyer BNC connector was needed for Toaster 4000. Installed in A2000 system does not see any zorro cards after setpatch is run, troubleshooting.

Last edited:
I don't know about the setup on A4000, but this was working on A2000, rev 6.3 MoBo.

The package had no signs of damage?

I don't know about the setup on A4000, but this was working on A2000, rev 6.3 MoBo. The package had no signs of damage?
No obvious signs of damage though it was not packed very well, cardboard shavings aren't a very good cushion and there wasn't enough of them to keep it from bouncing around, the card had settled to the top of the box with just the thin bubble wrap bag protecting it. The only thing I can think of on the A2000 is that the power supply might be too weak, I'll check that.

Got it working up to the point of recording a short clip of video, so it appears all is well.

Declaring interest in the Toasters and Kitchen Sync, pending questions

Received an offer for the cards, I am not accepting offers right now.

So... offer declined, and sent by PM the total to pay, if interested in buying. (y)

UPDATE! dmw is not longer interested (at least not for the price I posted), so the cards are still available.

Could a moderator or admin please mark this thread as sold? Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom