insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
67   0   1
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
For sale today is 3 (more if I can find) BIG (as in physical size) SCSI drives.
They all were working fine when removed from machines, but I am selling them as more of a novelty than anything else. Please note that the shear Weight of these is between 5 to 10 lbs and the cost is more for shipping than anything else:
Going from smallest to biggest:
Drive1: Quantum Prodrive 40S
Has rubber shock absorbers on it, I couldn't find much info, but I believe it is a 40 meg drive that was probably stock in a bunch of A2000s.

Drive 2: Quantum Prodrive 1800S
Full size drive -I am guessing 180 Megs. Google seems to be useless on Quantum Prodrive searches,

Drive 3: The companion cube Drive. The grand daddy, this drive alone will double as a boat anchor!
This is a double height 5.25” drive pulled from my (much missed) A3000T. It was working and is a whopping 670 Meg drive.
Its a Fijitsu M2263SA drive. It is bigger than the other 2 drives stacked on top of each other. This must have been one heck of a drive, because google is full of info except the weight!

All of these drives are from Amiga's

$65 USD plus paypal fees, this includes shipping to the USA and Canada This will probably just cover the shipping.

Sorry, I do not entertain "offers"

Terms and Conditions Please read:
All prices INCLUDE shipping to the USA and Canada ONLY! World wide shipping will be a flat $100 fee(on top of the stated price) so we can get a tracking number for you!
All shipping is sent out Saturday (due to changes at the local Canada Post outlet).
Remember overseas shipping can take weeks, and or months! If you need it right away then you need to pay extra for 3 day shipping.
If there is a customs return, I will ship it out again at my expense, no extra charge. This has happened just twice to me now.
If your item is odd shaped, it may take extra time to find the right box, (common with monitors and Zorro cards) please be patient!

Attachments

• 40s1.jpg
    40s1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 40s2.jpg
    40s2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1800s1.jpg
    1800s1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • fiji2.jpg
    fiji2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • fijit1.jpg
    fijit1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1
  • fijit3.jpg
    fijit3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
thanks man i knew someone would know

BTW here is an old photo of it (the fijitsu) in my old A3000T just to give some scale

Attachments

• old1.jpg
    old1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 0
In order to clean up the junk, I will be pulling this April 13 if nobody wants i

i will be pulling this and a few other items at midnight tonight MST (-7 GMT)..Last chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom