Rating - 100%
67   0   1
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
Thought I would try one last time before this went in my A3000 project

Picasso 2+ Graphics Card
Untested sold As iS with No Cable or software or Manual -Just the Card.
$125 $100 $90 USD plus Paypal fees includes shipping to USA and Canada

Please, No I will not entertain any offers,
Please, If you don't have the money, pass to the next person,

Terms and Conditions Please read:
All prices INCLUDE shipping to the USA and Canada ONLY! World wide shipping will be a flat $100 fee(on top of the stated price) so we can get a tracking number for you!

All shipping is sent out Saturday (due to changes at the local Canada Post outlet).
If you don't get a tracking number please e-mail me for one at the hotmail address, so I can look after it right away! Remember overseas shipping can take weeks, and or months! If you need it right away then you need to pay extra for 3 day shipping.
If there is a customs return, I will ship it out again at my expense, no extra charge. This has happened just twice to me now.
If your item is odd shaped, it may take extra time to find the right box, (common with monitors and Zorro cards) please be patient!

Attachments

• picasso1.jpg
    picasso1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
  • picasso2.jpg
    picasso2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
  • picasso3.jpg
    picasso3.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I will be pulling this on Friday April 25 if no interest

Last edited:
Why don't you test the card? I live in Calgary just a few hours from you and would maybe consider this for my Amiga 2000 but it seems like a large risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM replied to.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you test the card? I live in Calgary just a few hours from you and would maybe consider this for my Amiga 2000 but it seems like a large risk.

My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, I am giving people the opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. Besides, my A3000 wont be ready for another few days. That's why my things are now only posted for a week at a time, it's to allow the "bargain hunters" to swoop in and get the deal.

Last edited:
PM replied to.

- - - Updated - - -

My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, I am giving people the opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. Besides, my A3000 wont be ready for another few days. That's why my things are now only posted for a week at a time, it's to allow the "bargain hunters" to swoop in and get the deal.

Fair enough looks like you got buyers now anyways.

Got Payment from SpeedGeek. This is now sold!

I just received the item today and it was in the above described condition. It even came with pass-through cable as an extra bonus (thanks).

What I'm not happy about was the fact that it took 4 weeks for quarkx to ship and only 1 week for the Canadian and U.S. postal services to deliver. Another problem is quarkx repeatedly failing to ship it when he said it would ship.

So, now I'm going to give some considerable thought to the feedback issue because it's a situation I've not experienced before. (e.g. normally when a positive particle collides with a negative particle they neutralize each other but in Quantum mechanics the quarkx make their own rules). :huh:

EDIT:
Feedback left, but it's up to the seller to request closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom