Sold SHARP X68000 EXPERT Tower for Sale ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectrex

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Linz
X68000 EXPERT Tower ...excellent condition .. keyboard, mouse, games , set of original instruction books , spare gfx/tuner card, SCSI to IDE Adapter + CF adapter for running games from CF card !

495 Euro incl. Shipping within the EU !

Please contact for more info and pix ! thank you

Last edited:
Oh man, this is top of my wish list for Japanese machines, but I've already committed to a Pet, 7800, Famicom, and NEC PC FX this month :(
I'd love to see some pictures of what I'm missing out on :( :( :( :(

pics recieved. awaiting some info.

- - - Updated - - -

interest withdrawn. thanks to the seller for the information.

here some pictures:

lxjxf.jpg

154hmdf.jpg

2afip29.jpg

Quite interested, but would probably have to sell my left n.. I mean kidney. What sort of shipping are we looking at?

Is that a controller adapter to the side of the tower?
What are you using for video out?

Last edited:
no ... the grey cable is a 15pin to 15pinhd adapter. just for the VGA.

the shipping for the EU ... we can negotiate to the total price ;)

Ah ok :)

Even though I really, really want one now, after a bit of research, I've decided I want a Super model or above, due to SASI/SCSI difference and 16Mhz of the XVI. Great games in this bundle, though :(

Good luck!

Last edited:
i need to move this ... so i drop the price to 495 Euro with all the extras AND shipping within EU !

Last edited:
Ah, but they were never priced to begin with, so there's really no way of telling what the price was before ;)

In any case, best of luck on your sale, mate!

Last edited:
yes ... i quite dont understand ...

the price was without the options and if you pick it up at my home in austria personally

ofcourse at least the shipping costs something ... and also a SCSI IDE adapter costs "something"

Last edited:
It's all good. I was confused by the "drop", that showed an actual increase, but since you added the unpriced extras, making it one bundle, there's no issue :)

I'm even tempted again, since I missed the SCSI adapter in the first place. Since this is an original SASI machine it seems there are some incompatibilities with the SCSI drivers. Have you noticed any?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom