For Sale Useful Amiga Cables & Adapters

interested in sdbox & cable

interested in sdbox & cable

looking to get an sdbox to try out on my 500, and a longer than usual floppy cable (for my gotek to go in better), if you have them :)

shipping to uk? :blink::unsure:

Hi! I'm interested in:

Floppy Port - USB Power Cable

- This cable can be used to power low-power devices such as SDBox or Plipbox directly from Amiga external Floppy Drive Port. USB connector can be miniUSB or microUSB at your wish. Default length is 20cm. Can come with cut connector for 11 € or genuine 23pin connector for 13 €.

Are you shipping to Germany?

Payment and address details sent.

Hi a.mi.goun,
I would need a custom SCSI cable which is not listed in the first post.
Sending PM with details...

Declaring interest also in a standard heatsink for 68040 CPU (6€) and the related adhesive (1€).

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I am Interested in = Would like to buy these 3 cables

1. Indivision AGA MK2cr internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable

2. Indivision AGA MK3 internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable - Cable 2 (with small HDMI socket)

3. Indivision AGA MK3 internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable - Cable 3 (with larger HDMI socket panel mount type and can be detached to small HDMI plug)

I think I posted the wrong place before. Oldest thread instead of just below the items for sale.
I have subscribed to this thread by instant email and I hope I have figured out how this system works.
Tanks in advance

Last edited:
Interested in:

Cable for connecting GOTEK as external floppy drive
Joystick UP & Fire Swap adapter
Floppy Port - USB Power Cable

Sending pm

Interested in 4 of these:

PS2 Keyboard - Amiga Mini Cable Adapter
- Allows connecting PS2 Keyboards to bigbox Amigas such as A2000/3000/4000 or CD32/CDTV. Follow my original thread here for more info.
17,5 €

Interested on Indivision AGA MK2cr internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable

I own an Indivision MK2cr on my Amiga 1200. I'd like to remove RF modulator and put a HDMI female in that place.

Interested in:
1) Floppy Port - USB Power Cable 23pin 13 €
2) SDBOX - Parallel Port SDcard Adapter 31 €
3) CDTV Keyboard to CD32 (and A4000) Cable Adapter 10 €
4) Indivision AGA MK2cr internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable 23 €
5) Indivision AGA MK3 internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable Cable 3/panel mount 23 €

looking to get an sdbox to try out on my 500, and a longer than usual floppy cable (for my gotek to go in better), if you have them :)

shipping to uk? :blink::unsure:

it all arrived a couple of weeks ago, sorry late reply, not had a chance to test or anything but its all good, thank you :)

Items received last week, but tested only yesterday.
Everything is ok, leaving positive feedback.

Payment and address details sent.

Hi a.mi.goun,
I would need a custom SCSI cable which is not listed in the first post.
Sending PM with details...

Declaring interest also in a standard heatsink for 68040 CPU (6€) and the related adhesive (1€).

Back
Top Bottom