Closed Mindlight 7 und Visual Aurals Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who has a mindlight, even when he does not wish to sell it? Had it back in the 90s and sold it, what a shame ;-)

A unit popped up on ebay a about a month ago - SO annoyed that I missed even a chance to bid - as far as I know it *didn't* sell.

In other news - I found a VJ who has a unit! He used it a lot in the late 80s and is currently taking a bunch of photos of it for a piece I am writing on the Amiga.

Hi Iomedia, yes I have an original Mindlight 7 and the Visual Aurals software. Very cool little device, I haven't had it out in a while, I need to do that. You don't happen to know anybody that has the followup software do you i.e. I believe it was just called "Mindeye" and was AGA compatible. The software I have is ECS only. The Mindlight is my second favorite all time device right behind the Live 500! board I bought. Reading your post makes me want to get them both out. Thanks for reminding me :)

Hi Iomedia, yes I have an original Mindlight 7 and the Visual Aurals software. Very cool little device, I haven't had it out in a while, I need to do that. You don't happen to know anybody that has the followup software do you i.e. I believe it was just called "Mindeye" and was AGA compatible. The software I have is ECS only. The Mindlight is my second favorite all time device right behind the Live 500! board I bought. Reading your post makes me want to get them both out. Thanks for reminding me :)

Funnily enough I finally got my MindEye unit - and it has the updated AGA capable software!

Fine, Tiimko, congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi dis 987, yes, it was big fun playing with, have not seen a similar device on any platform up till now.
Best wishes! :)

I am currently writing a big blog post about it with another guy who has the Mindlight7 version (older hardware) - with lots of pictures videos, and the software.

I am currently writing a big blog post about it with another guy who has the Mindlight7 version (older hardware) - with lots of pictures videos, and the software.

Lucky me!
I was contacted by someone and finally I will be getting the mindlight 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom