Not open for further replies.

Matt3o

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Florence
I have for sale various hardware mainly for A1200.

1. Amiga 1200 mainboard v1D4, not recapped with KS 3.1 (upgraded from 3.0) - €70 SOLD

2. Original A1200 Seagate HDD 120MB model ST9144A, tested working. Comes with metal frame and IDE cable - €20
3. Hitachi 2.4GB IDE HDD, executed a sector-by-sector scan, error free, tested working (also tried on an A1200, no problem whatsoever) - €10
4. Hitachi Travelstar 60GB HDD, executed a sector-by-sector scan, error free, tested working - €10

3YPzj8f.jpg

5. Super white A1200 keyboard UK Layout - €30 SOLD

6. Very good shape A1200 keyboard IT Layout - €30

QDrQamn.jpg

7. Incredibly good shape Amiga 1200 case, with all screws, LEDs and trap doors - €60 SOLD

8. Original Commodore Amiga 1200 Rom V3.0 39.106 - €10

zMTM6OR.jpg

9. 9 boxes of new sealed 10x Verbatim MF2-DD (90 discs total). The 10th box --not for sale-- I used for testing, the labels are not sticky enough, but the discs are good, of course I cannot guarantee full working status but from the box I opened 10 discs out of 10 were working - €50 SOLD

10. Wireless PCMCIA card - €20

6cd1C69.jpg

11. Incredibly white Power Brick for A1200 (and I guess A600). I replaced the plug with one compatible with my country's but I'm including the UK one - €30

V0jPZzb.jpg

12. 2x Joystick QuickJoy120 - €5 each

xch0KIH.jpg

13. Amiga/Atari trackball boxed, like new - €20

0ofyWTr.jpg

14. Full metal RF Shield (lower and upper), like new, no rust or dirt - €20 SOLD

15. Original A1200 mouse, fully working, very good shape. - €20

bjoGiDy.jpg

Shipping and paypal fees are on the buyer. To give you an idea tracked shipping usually goes from €10 (lighter than 350g) to €40 based on weight and destination. Untracked shipping is available for the small bits (it's in the €3-6 range), but I do not take any responsibility. Shipping to Italy usually goes from €8 to €15.

To save on shipping you may also be interested in some software I'm selling here on Amibay.

Sorry, forgot to say that I'm also selling on other channels.

Last edited:
Has to withdraw my interest in the A1200 case :( Case goes to the person next inline.

Case and UK keyboard are sold to mayo.

waiting payment from PepaP if still interested for the mainboard.

Fabbry might be interested in the wifi module.

Everything else is still available.

Last edited:
For Sale Misc A1200 bits and pieces

For Sale Misc A1200 bits and pieces

Interested in :
6. Very good shape A1200 keyboard IT Layout
11. Incredibly white Power Brick for A1200

Is the psu working without shield plug schuku?

Total cost shipped to Greece, cheapest method?

Interested in :
6. Very good shape A1200 keyboard IT Layout
11. Incredibly white Power Brick for A1200

Is the psu working without shield plug schuku?

Total cost shipped to Greece, cheapest method?

Not sure what you mean about the schuku plug, the PSU is 100% working, you can put any plug you want if the one I used doesn't suit you.

The PSU is pretty heavy, shipping to Greece would be €30 tracked. Without tracking a tad less, but I don't know if it is worth risking.

This plug -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuko
Well, I won't be needing insurance, I can risk it if it's cheaper shipping.
And how much is the shipping cost only for the keyboard, not insured?
Thanks,
Chris

it's not the insurance but the tracking. I can check pricing of not-tracked shipping if you like, but it's usually 5-8 euros less than tracked. Of course I don't take any responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom