AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
Hi all,
just finished upgrading another PC and the owner has asked me to sell off the old parts, so here's what's on offer:

Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition motherboard. I'm not going to list all the specs here, the board is new enough that they can still be found here: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M2N32SLI_DeluxeWireless_Edition/specifications/
Some highlights are the fact that it has pretty decent sound and W-Lan included on the board. It's an AM2 Socket for Athlon64/FX and has an nVidia 590 Chipset. The Athlon64 CPU is included (not sure exactly which one it is, but knowing the owner it's most likely the fastest one) with an Arctic Cooler 64 heatsink on top. There's also 2GB of RAM from the company Geil which have Thermaltake coolers attached. Also interesting is that it is one of the last MBs that had both IDE and SATA support and it also has a Firewire port.
The backplates, manual and driver CD are included too. If any other bits were originally included, then let me know and I'll ask the owner to go looking for them. The entire system looks extremely new because it spent its days in an almost dust-free environment.

Included are:
Asus Mainboard with backplate, Manual, driver CD.
Athlon 64 CPU with Heatsink
2GB RAM with passive cooling
Random extras: W-Lan antenna, Firewire backplate.

Asking €75 + postage / paypal fees.

Bryce.

Although I'd prefer to sell it all as one lot, I may be willing to split this if required.

M2N32SLI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom