A1200 Motherboard with ScanMagic Installed

A1200motherboard-installed.jpg

A4000 Motherboard

A4000motherboard.jpg

A4000 Motherboard with ScanMagic Installed
A4000motherboard-installed.jpg

you can also download all the figures depicted above by clicking here

there that should help

updated .PDF version, now go forth and spread the word!!! :)

Attachments

• Justins Scan Magic.pdf
    476.3 KB · Views: 0
Nice work on this guys, this will defo make my job easier at the weekend (y)

Steve.

Nice stuff... I guess we could add the other 2 versions in.. 1 is exactly the same, just with the 2 middle chips missing - no flickerfixer.
The other is the single board with a ribbon to an external convertor that plugs into the rgb out on the amiga.

I have owned all 3. The main board clips on in the same direction on all of them.

well we could still use this as WIP (a work in progress) maily for the other version that has the RGB Video Port attachemnt outside the chassis for the A1200 (this would work on the A4000 as well btw)

if anyone has any good pictures of this I can make another tech-drawing.

Btw, its look like Mrs JuvUK has some L337 PDF skilz =)

Great but can you add the video connector on to the pics/docs as well as it seems it can be conected both ways and i guess only one is right

I was going to start another Thread, but thought I would tag this info on here.

Can the Scan Doubler only version (2 x chips) be upgraded/modded to be a Flicker Fixer as well (4 x chips) version?

@D.B

Mechanically yes... but depending if it de-interlaces will depened on the firmware installed on the device.

If DCE only made one version and decided to cheap-out on the ram on the lesser - but had the same firware then by adding ram it would likely work.... however in adding heat to the ram pads - may damage the firmware chip if you are not using a ESD safe iron.

@D.B

Mechanically yes... but depending if it de-interlaces will depened on the firmware installed on the device.

If DCE only made one version and decided to cheap-out on the ram on the lesser - but had the same firware then by adding ram it would likely work.... however in adding heat to the ram pads - may damage the firmware chip if you are not using a ESD safe iron.

Only one of those suck it & see events then, even if one actually finds the correct 2 x chips and then uses an ESD safe iron?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom