Amiga Schematics

reusing this post to something else :)

I've attached a little PDF as a sneak peak to what I'm working on.
if anyone else want to contribute to this, give me a PM, or something.

the result will become a GNU-GPL collection of pure digital schematics, in both original editable form, and as PDF.

This sounds like pure win! (y)

I'd be happy to provide a link to this on our site when you have them ready.

:bowdown:

Thanks alot :)
I've talked to cosmos about putting the PDF files into his package on aminet..

It takes some time since I have to create the IC's as well, and some pin numbers cannot be read so I have to find & read datasheets also.. lots of work. (and I worked on page 2 when I was in france on vacation :LOL:)

well after the initial A2000 is done, much of the curcuits can be reused on the other amiga schematics, since most of them are the same, and IC's are finished ;-)

@ED
I've added your links to the main post, thanks ;-)

widely anachronic remedy to umpf 'n' rock.ie ??

I think i have this 2gig, 2yr hosting lying completely unused as they had this completely wacko wording rule in addresses and I never thought something as easy of a name would come around ;)

I know it's so easy and intuitive, but might even give it up for a AmigaSchematics and all grouppies :D

edit: and actually would be AmigaSchematics.wartur.ie or wartur.ie/AmigaSchematics as I'm learnin ow much

Last edited:
Thanks McVenco added to main post :)

my work of redoing the schematics has unfortunately been delayed due to me running into some problems with some connectors.

I might need to find an alternative means of creating them, but I would prefer a proper schematic app. I'm designing the components from scratch to make them look as much as the original ones.

cheers
T

Don`t think this has been posted, came across it earlyer today
some of it is in english and the rest is in german

http://www.a68k.de/

aim the left one at
Technische Manuals, Infos & Hacks,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom