Vampire 600 V2 - Amiga 600 FPGA accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked him 3 times, no answer for any email since 2 month... I couldnt even make an order so I decide to make an advertising

Last edited:
Kipper is getting hammered with orders for these, I've been waiting just as long, be patient... he can only go so fast. He is confirming orders as boards are built, so you wont get an response till your near the top of the list.

I see his point though, how can he get to the top of the list if emails are ignored so he can't even get ON the list to begin with? I understand he's been inundated with orders and it will take time to get through them, but perhaps this should have been thought out and planned better, at least have someone available to take orders and answer emails. If it's this bad now, what happens when/if the A500 and A1200 versions are released too?

As far as I know Brian has no list, he builds the boards then works through the emails, what list are you referring to?

The one that you yourself mentioned in post #4.
Kipper is getting hammered with orders for these, I've been waiting just as long, be patient... he can only go so fast. He is confirming orders as boards are built, so you wont get an response till your near the top of the list.

For sure this should be organized somehow different. I could wait for the ralisation of my order even a year, but I want to be sure that my order has been accepted. But here is a big mess. You cant be even included on a waiting list, no one knows anything. I know that kipper2k has a lot of work and still implements orders from preorder but it doesnt excuse him for such behavior.

The one that you yourself mentioned in post #4.

Sorry, that's my fault, he has no actual list, as far as I know he is responding to emails in order as he builds the boards.

To be honest then, that's even worse! There should always be a list of your orders and the status of them, without one things will descend into complete chaos, especially if your swamped in said orders! Hopefully things will get figured out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom