For Sale Amiga Video - SCART Cables DELUXE

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
755   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
In addition to my Amiga Video RGB-VGA Adapters / Cables listed here, I offer also these Amiga Video RGB-SCART Cables Deluxe.
I call them Deluxe, because they are based on quality, robust, multiple shielded OFC quality SCART cable with gold plated connectors and original DSUB 23pin connectors to fit into original DSUB 23pin hoods (casings). (* if you want to save costs and get the cable cheaper I can use cut-to-size DB23 connecotor instead of original one and you can save 4 EUR on cable.)
Cables use popular IAN's scheme and give perfect picture on both CRT and LCD TV's.
If your TV does not come with SCART you can use HDMI converters or an RGB-capable DVD-recorder as a video converter.
Cables work perfect with OSSC and Framemeister XRGB video converters too.

UPDATE: I can integrate banding fix into the cable. Banding fix will reduce the vertical lines that may appear on modern display especialy when used with A600/1200/4000. It terminates one interferring sinal in Amiga to make the picture clearer. When fix is applied, Genlock can not be used together with the cable.

Price excluding shipping. Paypal gift/friend or SEPA banktransfer.

Price and availability:
Amiga RGB - SCART Cable (HQ Products Silver Series Professional TOP quality cable) (4 pieces available)
TOP CLASS AMIGA SCART CABLE

Price is 29 € for cable up to 0,75m length
Price is 30 € for 1m, 1,5m, 2m, 2,5m and 3m and 3,5m length

This cable features:
Scart, Amiga and Audio Cinch connectors: Metal connectors & 24K Gold plated contacts for superior signal transfer and corrosion resistance
Conductor: Highly pure 99,96% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductor for excellent conductivity
Insulation: Low density Poly-Ethylene insulation to reduce signal loss and improve transmission quality
Shielding: Advanced multiple screening by aluminium mylar foil with 100% shield coverage and screening braids to protect against radio frequency interferences
Connector: Factory sealed Scart connector and strain relief design for optimal cable protection and prolonged service life
Genuine Amiga 23pin Connector and hood (cover)

Photos (click to enlarge):
scart-hiq-silver0.jpgscart-hiq-silver4.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amiga RGB - SCART Cable (MONITOR Das HiFi-Kabel Darkblue)
TOP CLASS STUDIO QUALITY SCART CABLE FOR AMIGA

Price is 31 € for 0,5m, 0,75m and 1m length (1 piece available)
Price is 33 € for 1,5 and 2m (0 pieces available)

Full loaded maximal comfort and highest video standard-separate shielding-gold plated contacts-flexible use due to straight cable output

This cable features:
Scart and Audio Cinch connectors: 24K Gold plated contacts for superior signal transfer and corrosion resistance
Conductor: Highly pure 99,96% Oxygen Free Copper conductor for excellent conductivity
Insulation: Low density Poly-Ethylene insulation to reduce signal loss and improve transmission quality
Shielding: Advanced screening by aluminium mylar foil with 100% shield coverage, separate Video & Audio shieldings
Factory sealed Scart connector for optimal cable protection and prolonged service life
Genuine Amiga DB23pin connector and BLACK! DB23 cover (hood) already fitted and included in the price

Photos (click to enlarge):
scartdeluxemonitor2.jpgscartdeluxemonitor3.jpg
scartdeluxemonitor0.jpgscartdeluxemonitor1.jpg

Amiga RGB - SCART Cable (Philips quality cable - grey)
HIGH QUALITY MULTIPLE SHIELDED SCART CABLE FOR AMIGA

Price is 23 € for 0,5m up to 1,5m length (available, built on order)
Price is 24 € for 1,6m up to 3m length (available, built on order)

This cable features
robust multiple-shielded quality cable
scart connector gold plated
genuine db23pin hood (cover)
Cable length at your choice from 0,5m up to 3m.
Cable can have gold-plated audio cinch conns instead of standard ones for extra + 1 €.

Photo (click thumbnail to enlarge):
scart-philips.jpg

Amiga RGB - SCART Cable (Philips quality cable - silver-transparent)
HIGH QUALITY MULTIPLE SHIELDED SCART CABLE FOR AMIGA

Price is 24 € for 0,5m up to 0,75m length (3 pieces available)
Price is 21 € for 0,75m up to 1,5m length (0 piece available)

This Cable features
Robust Multiple-shielded Quality Cable
Metal Scart Connector Gold Plated 24 karat
Genuine Amiga db23pin Metalized hood (Cover)
Gold plated RCA audio connectors

scart-silverclear1.jpg

Amiga RGB - SCART Cable (FLAT Blue)
HIGH QUALITY FLAT-TYPE SCART CABLE FOR AMIGA

Price is 24 € for 0,5m up to 0,75m length (available, built on order)
Price is 25 € for 0,76m up to 1,5m length (available, built on order)

This Cable features
Flat type cable, perfectly suitable where there is not enough space to connect standard round cable
Lightweight - does not put too much stress into the video connector (making it perfect for CD32 risers with RGB port)
Gold Plated Scart and RCA audio connectors

scart-deluxe-flat.jpg

Attachments

• scart-hiq-silver2.jpg
    scart-hiq-silver2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
  • scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 2
  • scart-hiq-silver2.jpg
    scart-hiq-silver2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3
  • scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2
  • scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    scart-hiq-silver0.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Interested in 1 x Amiga SCART Cable (metal and fully gold plated Scart case) 21 €

PM on the way...

Interesting in 1 Amiga SCART Cable (metal and fully gold plated Scart case) 21 €

Pending shipping costs

PM coming

Package received today. All good. Will test the cable tomorrow. Thx

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

From what I read from your link, that cable needs power for the CSYNC separator on pin 8 which is present in my cable, so it will most likely work (but still I can not test for myself as I do not have the Sony PVM here).

Thank you for the feedback .

Declaring interest in 1 Amiga SCART Cable (metal and fully gold plated Scart case) at €21.

Sending PM.

Back
Top Bottom