Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Noord Holland
-------- Available --------

Amiga 3000 Zorro riser or daughter card
For sale a Zorro daughter board for the a3000 without its accompanying insulation sheet (that's part of the case). This is a rev 7 version and should be fully working, however I cannot test it anymore. My guarantee to you is that if it somehow doesn't work on your end, I'll refund the buying price (but not the postage). More pictures upon request (I can only attach 10 to this post).

50EUR PayPal gift + postage

IMG_7115.jpg

-------- the items below are
SOLD--------

Amiga 3000 desktop case
- sold to bcmdesign
Since my beloved a3000 motherboard is ruined by a leaking battery, and I've already found a good home for it, for sale is my A3000 case. It is in overall very nice condition. Even the cork feet are still in good shape.

Included are the floppy and SCSI cable, top case, bottom case, power supply button and shaft, LED circuit, the sheets of insulation between the mother board and the case and between the riser board and the panel, and the front with spare floppy-bay cover. Also included are both the floppy-led-plastic thingy to the front (but only one is visible in the pictures) and the original screws.

Not included, floppy eject button as this is part of the floppy drive, the floppy drive itself, nor the PSU or harddisk... if its not in the photos its not included. I have many more photos upon request

It is an '91 machine (or thereabouts), so there are some scratches to the bottom and a little discolouration to the front, I tried to show these in the photos.... I am the first owner (well, not really as it was bought by my mum in '92:).

150EUR PayPal gift + postage

IMG_7125.jpg IMG_7129.jpg IMG_7131.jpg IMG_7132.jpg IMG_7133.jpg IMG_7136.jpg IMG_7145.jpg

Amiga 3000 floppy drive - sold to bcmdesign
Selling an a3000 floppy drive, with eject button. I have tested it in an external case and it works fine. More pictures upon request (I can only attach 10 to this post).

IMG_7121.jpg

Amiga 3000 PSU - sold to bcmdesign
Selling an a3000 PSU, with power button (but no shaft to the front bezel as that's part of the case). I have tested it with the harddisk and floppy drive and it seems to works fine. I cannot test it in an a3000 as I do not have one anymore. My guarantee to you is that if it somehow doesn't work on your end, I'll refund the buying price (but not the postage). More pictures upon request (I can only attach 10 to this post).

IMG_7122.jpg

Last edited:
A3000 parts - case, floppy drive, PSU, daughter (riser) board

Interested in the PSU and Case. PM later ..

Last edited:
interested in case psu and daughterboard if available together.

edit: i can also buy the drive if selling conditions are changed to prefer that

Last edited:
Ehm - I'm happy with all the interest... I prefer to sell it all in one go. Is that allowed/ok? Even though I did not state that explicitly in the beginning?

I don't think that should be a problem with that, but better contact a moderator to be on the safe side.

I would like to have the parts and I do not agree when the parts are sold completely but if the moderators give her okay then I can say nothing against it.

Ehm - I'm happy with all the interest... I prefer to sell it all in one go. Is that allowed/ok? Even though I did not state that explicitly in the beginning?

In my opinion the order of interest must be followed as you did not state a preference to sell all in one go.

In my opinion the order of interest must be followed as you did not state a preference to sell all in one go.

Ok. Although I believe it's kinda obvious that a complete sale would be preferred and should be allowed over a partial sale (especially since I put it all in one ad), I'll respect your opinion and follow the order of interest declared.

Last edited:
I would like to have the parts and I do not agree when the parts are sold completely but if the moderators give her okay then I can say nothing against it.

I have send you a pm with shipping quotes on the 25th. I'll wait until this evening, giving you two days, but than I'll move on to the next in line. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom