Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: 3x Ataris STF

  1. #11
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfred91 View Post
    Interrested.

    Send PM

    offer received, pm replied, thx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member fireb0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Country
    España
    Region:
    Valencia
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Expressed interest for the 1040STF, PM with sending to Spain, please, if its available.

  3. #13
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireb0y View Post
    Expressed interest for the 1040STF, PM with sending to Spain, please, if its available.
    Still available

  4. #14
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    1st 520 ST has been sold outside amibay
    no answer from fireb0y so the 1040 STF is available again.
    Last edited by warr8or29; 4th March 2017 at 10:21.

  5. #15
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    bump

  6. #16
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    2 machines available

  7. #17
    Bunta714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    USA
    Region:
    California
    Age
    39
    Posts
    220
    Feedback
    33 (100%)

    Default

    Interested in the 1040 STF pending shipping quote. PM to follow.

  8. #18
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunta714 View Post
    Interested in the 1040 STF pending shipping quote. PM to follow.

    thanks, PM replied

  9. #19
    Bunta714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    USA
    Region:
    California
    Age
    39
    Posts
    220
    Feedback
    33 (100%)

    Default

    Thank you for checking for me. Interest withdrawn, unfortunately. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunta714 View Post
    Interested in the 1040 STF pending shipping quote. PM to follow.

    thanks, PM replied

  10. #20
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Centre
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback
    207 (100%)

    Default

    no problem, shipping costs are just insane considering machine's value.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunta714 View Post
    Thank you for checking for me. Interest withdrawn, unfortunately. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunta714 View Post
    Interested in the 1040 STF pending shipping quote. PM to follow.

    thanks, PM replied

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sold Ataris: 1040STe, 1040STFM, and some misc items
    By soeter04 in forum Atari
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 9th May 2014, 22:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •