For trade: One new unused Spare Time Gizmos ELF2000 three PC board set with 5 pre-programmed chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC
Hi all,

I have one new unused Spare Time Gizmos ELF2000 three PC board set with five pre-programmed GAL and ROM integrated circuits. With these three PC boards and five pre-programmed GAL and ROM IC's you can build yourself a very powerful RCA CDP1802 COSMAC Elf computer with 32kb of RAM and a Basic Language Interpreter, Elf/OS, and a Machine Language Monitor built into the included 32kb ROM. You can communicate to the ELF2000 through either it's onboard RCA CDP1861 Pixie Video Graphics Generator chip, or through it's built-in RS-232 serial port via a terminal program like "RealTerm" running on a separate PC. One of the included PC boards is for building an IDE RAM Drive for program storage. You can fully check out the ELF2000 and it's capabilities by doing a Google search for the "Spare Time Gizmos" website, and once you're on this website page click on one of the "ELF2000" web-links and you can view it's specs.

I do not want to sell the ELF2000 for money (either cash or PayPal) and am only interested in trading it for other vintage computer equipment, so if you have something you're willing to trade please let me know.

Thanks,

Jimx (Jim VE7UV)
BC, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom