For Sale Gotek Floppy Drive External ROUND cables

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
755   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
I have for sale Gotek Amiga external cables (cables work with HxC and similar floppy emulators too). With these cables you can make your Gotek work as an external floppy drive. These are round cables, which in my opinion are much more convenient than the standard flat cables.
They all come with the genuine 23pin connectors.
Cables are fully compatible with all 3 Gotek firmwares (Cortex, HxC and FlashFloppy).
UPDATE: Now also Dual Gotek External Cable for connecting two Goteks is available
Price and availability is stated under the pictures (+ shipping costs and payment by Paypal or SEPA banktransfer)

Photos (click to enlarge):

gotek-external-cable-black.jpgExt-Gotek-Cable-Yellow.jpggotek-cable-beige.jpggotek-external-cable-blue.jpggotek-external-cable-silver.jpggotek-dual-ext-cable.jpggotek-ext-cable-clear.jpggotek-pink-cable.jpg

availability:

Black cable (17 €)
(length of the cable can be from 30 to 70cm at your wish. Default 50cm)
Pink UV-light glow cable (16 €) (cable length 45cm)
Blue cable (17 €) (HQ cable - braided shielding, cable length 40cm)
Light-beige cable (16,50 €) (length of the cable can be from 30 to 70cm at your wish. Default 50cm)
Yellow cable (17 €) (HQ cable, length of the cable can be from 30 to 60cm at your wish. Default 60cm)
Silver-transparent cable (17 €) (HQ cable - AWG26 conductors and braided shielding, cable length 45cm)
Clear (light grey) cable (17 €) (thin and ultra flexible cable (silicone tube), length of the cable 45cm)

Dual Gotek cable for connecting two Goteks (light blue) (29 €)

Amiga connector cover/hood can be in black or gray depending what you prefer.

UPDATE:
now also Dual Gotek cable is available for connecting two Goteks as DF1 and DF2
for Gotek *shining* round cables check my other thread here.
Now also available for ATARI ST in my other thread here.
Together with the cable I can now also sell a black Gotek drive if wanted (fitted with OLED alfanumeric display and flashed with latest FlashFloppy firmware).

For A500 / A500+ / A1000 /A2000 /A3000 users I can also offer a boot-selector, that can allow booting from the external Gotek (or external floppy drive). This means no need to remove internal drive and still have option to boot from external drive. The adapter connects to CIA (B) socket. You just remove the CIA chip, place it in the adapter socket and put the adapter in place. With the switch you can select between internal or external drive is bootable. When external drive is bootable, internal drive becomes invisible. Simply - you can have either DF0 (internal) + DF1 (external) or just DF0 (external). On bigbox Amigas, internal and external drives just swap, all being visible and accessible.
bootswitcha500.jpgbootswitcha500_2.jpg
Price for the bootselector is 17 €.
If you intend to use bootselector in A2000 or 3000 let me know, because it needs to be wired accordingly for DF2 instead DF1.
CIA-B on A3000 is U300.
CIA-B on A1000 is U6N.

You can find other useful cables or adapters listed on my other thread.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a red cable, as long as the postage for sending it to Norway is not more than 20€. Please PM me.

Hi
Interested in one red cable if available

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

Interested in two. I would like one green and one gray, but color isn't critical.

Back
Top Bottom