32   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
pl
I'm Looking for kickstart 3.1 Amiga 4000 with fpu disable path
to use full 060 CPU with 040 060 adapter

Last edited:
Why not one patched to enable full 060 w/ fpu? I think on this site you need to prove your ownership of a KS3.1 rom and then someone can make you a custom one.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken, wasn't this the project with Cosmos?

If I am not mistaken the 3.1 patched ROM disables the FPU on the 060 as its incompatible with the Kernal and crashes on start up, instead with the patch, the FPU is re-enabled by software on boot -

I think he would be best to ask Cosmos, you might be able to contact him here on his blog spot

i am also interested in this... but cosmos removed all his files on his blog,.. :-( .. but if you find someone who is willing to burn such roms, i would join!

i am also interested in this... but cosmos removed all his files on his blog,.. :-( .. but if you find someone who is willing to burn such roms, i would join!

Its quite likely he had to stop distributing them due to copyright, as such it would best to message him to see what he can offer, it would be good if Cosmos and Cloanto were able to strike deal so these could be legally purchased with ease and confidence.

Although I could be wrong and Cosmos is off on a rant.

Best thing to do would be to discuss this further with Cosmos, sadly no one here (on AmiBay) can openly provide material that infringes someone else's copyright.

Last edited:
@Deling, it would be very nice, if you can share any reply from him.. so we know how and where to get a solution :)
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom