applications and games.

The mouse and joystick port, memory, keyboard and floppy
drive have been fully tested.

What's included:-

Atari 520 STE (Upgraded to 4Mb)
Official Atari ST mouse
Power lead
Aerial cable to connect the Atari to your TV
Cubase 3.1 software on floppy disk (on request)
(The monitor pictures, is not included)

I am looking for £50.00 + P&P on this if you're interested. I am located in Kent, UK if you would like to pick up. UK P&P is £12.50 and Europe approximately £37. (y)

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

P9020003.jpg

P9020001.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it cheaper, that is cost price from the Royal Mail web site.

All the best, John

Hi there,

The price of postage to Australia is £99.00 :bowdown:

Thanks,
John

You should look into sending it with InterParcel ( http://www.interparcel.com/ ) or Worldwide Parcel Services ( http://www.worldwide-parcelservices.co.uk/ ) They are great companies for sending things from the UK with rates much lower then royal mail. They work by opening accounts with all the major couriers and getting bulk shipping rates. Then they pass the savings onto the shipper. I have experience with both and they are both amazing services. It should cut a lot off the cost of sending the ST to Australia or anywhere else.

Hi there, no it isn't boxed I am afraid. I do have an Atari STFM that is boxed if you're interested?

Hey, I have been away this weekend (got engaged!), so will look into it tomorrow. Got a lot of Ebay'ing to catch up on as well. Bare with me :)

Congratualtions on the engagement.

Was just wondering as I have a 520stfm but not competent enough with a soldering iron to do the modification that the board requires to upgrade the ram.

Hey!

Thank you very much :)

Well, you can get solderless upgrade kits for the Atari STFM but they are quite rare. They normally go price removed on Ebay.

Hope this helps (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom