Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my friends,

Looking to get some funds to make Cheltenham this weekend so this offer is available to you.

Elbox Zorro ZIV

• Zorro busboard
  • 5× Zorro II slots
  • 2× Zorro IV slots (custom designed 32 bit bus with autoconfig, but without DMA support)
  • 1× extended video slot - can be activated with the optional Video Slot Enabler module
  • 4× A1200 style clock ports
  • expandable with 4× PCI slots using the Mediator PCI Z-IV board
  • the board's Zorro II implementation is considered the most compatible amongst the various Zorro II busboards
  • the first two Zorro II slots support double speed transfers - turning on this option requires specifically designed cards
  • connects to the trapdoor slot - the connector is passed through for accelerator cards
  • the board is part of Elbox E/BOX 1200 Tower or Power Computing's Power Tower system
eboxz4-2.jpg

Stock Photo - Thanks to amiga.resource.cx

Elbox PCI ZIV

• PCI busboard
  • four PCI 2.1 compliant slots
  • 66 MHz PCI clock
  • up to 264 MB/s transfer speed between PCI cards
  • supports transfers between PCI cards
  • four interrupt lines
  • ready for installation of the SharkPPC G3/G4 and SharkPPC+ G3/G4 processor cards
  • attaches to the E/Box Zorro IV busboard
  • enables simultaneous operation of Zorro II cards and clock port devices installed on the Zorro IV busboard

Includes Mediator Multimedia CD
  • Picasso96 2D drivers for: Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee, S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
  • Warp 3D drivers for: Voodoo3, Voodoo4 and Voodoo5 PCI graphic cards
  • Sana II network drivers for 10 and 100 Mbps PCI Ethernet cards
  • AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 128 and ForteMedia FM801 based PCI cards
  • TV tuner drivers for most available PCI TV tuner cards (98 TV card models, several tuners supported) - requires a PCI graphics card
  • USB drivers for the Elbox Spider PCI card - EHCI (Hi-Speed USB 2.0) and OHCI (Full-Speed and Low-Speed USB 1.1) drivers for the Poseidon stack
  • MPEG-2 Audio and Video hardware decoder PCI card drivers are in development
mediatorz4.jpg

Elbox Fast ATA ZIV

• Fast EIDE controller
  • two 40 pin buffered and terminated IDE ports (primary and secondary)
  • supports PIO0, PIO3 and PIO4 devices
  • meets the ATA 3 and Fast ATA 2 specifications
  • up to 16.6 MB/s transfer speed
  • the primary and secondary buses can be accessed at different speeds
  • autoboot ROM
  • up to four IDE or ATAPI devices can be connected at once
  • the A1200 motherboard IDE controller remains fully functional
  • hard disk activity LED connector
  • attaches to the E/Box Zorro IV busboard
  • treated as a 32 bit device while configured in the Zorro II address space
  • since the Zorro IV bus does not support DMA, FastATA Z-IV consumes valuable CPU time during transfers
  • requires at least a 68030 processor board with 16 MB RAM

fastataz4-2.jpg

All that for £400

Now for a further £85 (a total of £485.00) the following is included

• Vodoo 5500 PCI (64MB)
  • Spider USB 2.0 PCI Card
  • Sound Blaster 128
  • 10/100 LAN
  • TV Capture / Tuner Card
  • 350 watt ATX PSU (configured for the Zorro ZIV)

With full disclosure I do have some one considering this bundle, however I would require funds by tomorrow (Friday 03/03/2017) preferably before 12pm as the point of this sale is to make the AmiBay meet - all equipment is KNOWN WORKING and I offer a full money back guarantee on return of equipment should there be any problem.

I can also take this up to the Cheltenham meet. I am also happy to post this - however it is a LOT of weight for outside of the UK and it could be costly to ship.

Happy to accept PayPal for everyone's peace of mind - buyer pays fees or can elect as gift.

Sorry about this all being last minutes for some strange unknown reason I thought I had another week =(

- - - Updated - - -

I should mention that his bundle sadly does not contain the video slot adaptor cable / dongle you might be able to source this from Elbox, here or perhaps eBay.

Some approximate shipping in the UK will be about £45 with insurance - with the weight and insurance value I suspect £60 or more for our fellows on mainland Europe

Last edited:
Hello my friends,

This has now found a new home - I wish it all the best - I have asked its new owners to take pictures of it all running =)

This thread can be closed.

Hi-yas Zetr0! :)

You should be able to close this thread yourself (assuming your VIP permissions are correct). But just in case they are not, I will do the honors for you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom