Offered Amiga hardware repair, restoration and upgrade service

Hese saved an Amiga 3500 prototype from being hanged onto a wall:

A year ago, I've made a very poor decision: to get my 3500 prototype repaired by some well known but obviously poorly skilled repairman. It had a trace cut with remnants of a battery leakage.

It came back 8 months after; with a sick soldering job, a dead FPU, dead Zorro slots, cut traces, even solder leaks on the motherboard and some large burned spots at the back of the motherboard. I also had to pay the port twice, for the first return shipment had been made to the wrong person; and finally thanks to the Brexit that occured in between (man, 8 months!) I had to pay several hundreds to reimport my own hardware.

I was desperate when I sent this prototype board to Hese. I've protected that board for decades and without him all of this would have been in vain.

Hese spent countless hours to save it and indeed made a beautiful job; fixing my original problem, and all the new ones, effectively bringing the board back from the dead.

I am extremely happy and we should be grateful to have such a skilled repairman in the community.

Thank you, man.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the kind words, Nowee.

I was very taken to have a chance to repair the rare A3500 prototype motherboard.
The repair was done with the utmost tlc.

I hope you enjoy the serviced board.

Here are a few pictures of the repair:
A3500 repair

I have my rev 1.1 board back repaired and was given a very detailed report as to the faults. Thank you Hese for such an exemplary service, a very highly recommended service first class.

A3000 repair, CIA keeps dying. Hot chips in lower left corner of motherboard

A3000 repair, CIA keeps dying. Hot chips in lower left corner of motherboard

Hi, Hesse.

I am wondering if you still are doing A3000 repairs? I am not sure what it needs. It died after I purchased a tank mouse from ebay. Fixed it with a A500 cia chip. I thought it was golden until I turned on to load a game, then it went back to the grey screen even though the computer booted. It has a 3640 board in it, too.

Sending PM regarding interest in A4000 desktop audio circuit repair and recap.

Sending PM regarding A1200 recap, possible repair of the video output, RF modulator removal and timing fixes.

can you help with repair A3660 accelerator board. boot black screen with working CPU , all GAL chip tested on another board and against working .

Back
Top Bottom