Offered Amiga hardware repair, restoration and upgrade service

Have sent A2000 Motherboard and empty A2000 Motherboard.

@Podney and others
I noticed you tried to send me a PM but my inbox was full (again). Sorry about that. I have cleared up some space, you can resend it now.

FAQ

1. The target postal code on the Finland Post's tracking web page is not my postal code. Have you shipped the package to correct address?

Yes, I know... The postal code is not your postal code, it is the postal code of some central postal distribution center (or something similar) that receives the packages in your country. Finland Post changed the way they show the postal codes when the GDPR came into force. It does not show your postal code anymore. Rest assured, the package has been sent to the postal address you gave to me. I can send you a copy of the same shipping label as what is on the package, if needed.

2. Do you do 68040 to 68060 upgrades?

Yes, I do but I do not provide 68060 processor with the service. You need to provide the 68060 CPU for the upgrade. Alternatively I can install a socket for the processor and you can install the CPU yourself later.

Last edited:
Received my CD32 mainboard back and IT'S ALIVE, sorry for screaming ;)

Thank you so very much for offering this great service:thumbsup2:, I can finally use this thing and its absolutely terrible gamepad :D

Hi

Have sent you PM over my A4000 with low speed IDE.

Thanks

Update: A4000 motherboard sent...

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm declaring interest in BVision repair service.

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

Last edited:
My A4000 motherboard is back to me ,safe and good , IDE speed problem is back to normal.

Thanks Hese (y)

Feedbackleft

Goodmorning everyone .
I need the help of a BLIZZARD PPC expert I can't get it to work .... it keeps crashing ...
I confess, it works, but very often it drives me crazy because it gives problems. The green LED of the A1200 flashes. If I insert the RAM on the slot at the top and that is the one near the floppy reader, either it blocks everything or only 128mb is not recognized. The ram works. I cleaned the RAM slots with isopropyl alcohol, but nothing has changed. The slot pins are not oxidized, bent or damaged. Rarely, have I managed to get 256mb, recognized.
The PPC 160 has been replaced with a 300 (330mhz). There are 3 bypasses because, having had several CIPs replaced because, years ago, it gave me "RAM ALLOCATION ERROR", and since there were no schemes, I did not know which was the "controller ram" cip, and 3 tracks were damaged due to intense use of the soldering iron .. These repairs did not irreparably damage the board .... I am aware that the RAM model I own is not among the ones I have seen on AMIBAY or elsewhere.
Sometimes, it gets stuck when I'm in Early PPC .. Do you know anyone who can fix it for me ??
I am desperate......

Declaring interest in A3000 GAL set, PM sent!
The chips have been shipped.

Arrived and installed and working! Feedback left.

TIP: If you get these you can see which IC is for which location as hese writes the location on the underside of the chip. Initially I didn't see that, and had problems, doh!

thanks!
RDP

interesting for the recap/repair of two A600 motherboards, pm sent

Last edited:
@hese Hi, I sent you 3 PM they do not appear in message tracking but are in my sent items ?

Hi,
No response to my pm?
I dont know if it is a technical problem or others ?
You can answer me please ?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Interested in repair of SX32 MK1. It does'nt detect the floppy drive and CF card light is not bright.
I think there is not enough power of 5V.
There is also leakage on a cap.
I think I haven't clean up as good as I thought.

PM sent.

repair to hese a4000tx board

repair to hese a4000tx board

declaring interest on the repair of a hese a4000tx board

Back
Top Bottom