Not open for further replies.

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
755   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
Recently I built myself an Amiga PS2 Mouse adapter - my idea was to build it in the form of an extension cable. I managed to integrate the converter right into the cable - this approarch, in my opinion, is much more convenient (for plugging and use), than the regular adapters.

The converter itself does standard mouse functions - smooth movement, and mouse buttons. Middle button supported, but mouse wheel not.
Among recently selling mice for example Genius DX-110, DX-120, Netscroll 100 work well with the adapters.

Cable can come with either PS2 connector or USB connector. For USB mice, they must support PS2 protocol (these are sold as USB/PS2 combo mice).

Price for the cable adapter is 18,5 € + shipping (Paypal gift /or buyer pays fees or SEPA banktransfer)
NEW: Adapter with A600 compatible connector and PS2 mouse connector now available. Price is 23 € + shipping.
NEW2: Adapter with A600 compatible connector and USB mouse connector now available. Price is 23,5 € + shipping.
UPDATE: I can now also wire the adapters to work for ATARI ST if needed. A600 compatible adapter is ideal for STE and STFM as it will fit perfect and will not block the joystick port.

Photos (click to enlarge):

Last edited:
Bright version of mini adapter also added to the for sale list.
amouse-adapter-bright-sm.jpg

Last edited:
Am suprised of the very little interest here, but interested in 4x Serial to USB adapters with cable, details sent via PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent to a.mi.goun for 4x serial to usb adapters with cable.

Received my adapters today, and they work amazingly well with some old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorers I had. Would seriously recommend these to everyone! I love them.

Does this work on the CD32? and if so will it work with any modern pc mouse? eg a Razor ,as i have a couple lying about :) or is it older mice only.

thanks

It works on CD32. But you need a mouse that is PS2 compatible. USB only mice will not work.
If you are not sure whether the mouse is PS2 compatible, you can try with simple PS2-USB adapter on PC and see if mouse works or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom