41   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Amsterdam
Datel Action Replay III for Amiga 500

Two manuals.. Both English and German!

Boxed in perfect condition..

Shipping within EU only!! - PayPal or IBAN - PayPal add 3,5% for Buyer Protection or use the friends and family option.

EU Shipping (Track & Trace) with DHL = €15

Asking price: €55

Attachments

• IMG_4997 2.jpg
    IMG_4997 2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4998.jpg
    IMG_4998.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5009.jpg
    IMG_5009.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
interested

Datel Action Replay III for Amiga 500

Two manuals.. Both English and German!

Boxed in perfect condition..

Shipping within EU only!! - PayPal or IBAN - PayPal add 3,5% for Buyer Protection or use the friends and family option.

EU Shipping (Track & Trace) with DHL = €15

Asking price: €55

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving Hendrik till 20:00 to respond to PM

you "MUST" give 24 hours between PM's

please adjust your posts

Acceptable response times:
You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.

Last edited:
Sure.. lets give Hendrik the 24 hours... but shall we bet a bottle of a fine merlot he won't buy it? :D

.. in fact.. check my previous sales threads in which Hendrik expressed interest and never got back me.. happened on many occasions and I find it wasting someones time.

.. but sure.. rules are rules.. tomorrow after lunch it expires for Hendrik.

Yes rules........ you seem to always push them,,,

but anyway,,,

if a member in particular is continually wasting yours or other members time please report the posts.

any member declaring and then radio silence falls under the following rule (even though it doesn't explicitly say so) and can be infarcted with points like any other member.

if a member has not sent you a PM within 24 hours please report the post, we can add notes the the account and support you in any future trades if you choose not to deal with this member for time wasting, you then do not have to wait for this member at all.

Time wasting:
Ensure you have sufficient funds before declaring interest in an item. If you try to buy an item and cannot pay on the agreed date, the seller may, on declaration in the thread that they wish to do so, offer the item to the next member in line

Last edited:
I stand corrected..

Hendrik, Thank you for your business and apologies for the assumption based on past experiences we had.

Yes Sardine, I am seemingly tiptoing on that boarder.. not with bad intentions though.

Funds received and sending on Monday.

I should have took the gamble "a bottle of a fine merlot" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom