Closed GandALF, sub for 1541 custom IC MOS 325572-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am interested in 1x Lumatolb (PAL, I don't know if I have to specify) + 1x PlAnkton + 1x Gandalf
PM sent.

Last edited:
Hi, All works like a charm. FINALLY after all these years and 3 different version of Lumafix, with LumaTOLB I am FINALLY able to have a good picture on my TV LCD and the ORIGINAL colors of the C64. I can't believe how much I am happy.
Thanks for your Amazing work.

Positive feedback left

Regards

Last edited:
Hi, All works like a charm. FINALLY after all these years and 3 different version of Lumafix, with LumaTOLB I am FINALLY able to have a good picture on my TV LCD and the ORIGINAL colors of the C64. I can't believe how much I am happy.
Thanks for your Amazing work.

Positive feedback left

Regards
If you're saying LumaTOLB works better than the original LumaFix then I am very happy to learn that!

Positive feedback returned! I'm glad you like them!

Hi, yes.
As I said, with different Lumafix I was able to have a decent image on my TV (tested on many, to be fair), but never able to have the colors tone as the old time. Now I got what I want. The colors are 99% like the original (LCD TVs are still a pain) and the software and games look as I remember and as they are in the old picture on the internet and magazines.
Regards

Still available! The best price is right here on Amibay!

20% discount if you order 5, 25% discount is you order 10, 30% discount if you order 25 or more!

Still available!

PRICE DROP! New low price of 13.50 Euros or 15$US ! Quantity discounts apply to this new price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom