AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
115   0   2
Country
Portugal
Region
Aveiro
Hi :)

I have for sale this Dataflyer Plus Scsi card.
I have tested only on my 3000T Amiga, the card was detected by early start menu and on witchamiga, but i cant see any HDD on system, Only the HDD connected on 3000T onboard Scsi.
So i will sell this card as not working

Price: 30€ + 6€ (Registered Shipping) + Paypal fees
Now: 23€ + 6€ + Paypal fees

Regards
Pedro
;) IMG_1282 (Small).JPGIMG_1283 (Small).JPGIMG_1284 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Hello,
have you tried to test it on an Amiga 500? If it works, I'll buy it right away.
Let me know!

tried to test it
Hello,
Walter

Last edited:
I cannot speak for the seller, but I do have this same card (ironically with the same problem as the OP). It is a Zorro 2 card and therefore does not simply plug into an A500 without some kind of hard ware that gives the 500 a Zorro 2 slot. I So it would be difficult to say it works on a 500. It should, if the card is 100% operational in 2000 or 3000.

Hello,
have you tried to try it on an amiga 500? If it works, I'll buy it right away.
Let me know!

Hello,
Walter

I also have the same card and also the ZORR II adapter. I replaced all chips including the AM5380PC SCSI BUS Controller but nothing, the system does not see the HDD. The card is recognized by SYSINFO as "DataFlyer 500". I also reprogrammed the eprom with new ROM v2.1 and still nothing. I assume, at this point, that it is the TIBPAL16L8 (ROM containing control logic and read protected) which is faulty and that is why I want to try with a working PAL. Bye

Hi Virge, wrgenius and Dale423

I did the reverse engineering of the PAL of SCSI interface. you can try to program a GAL16V8 with the jed that you can download here.
https://www.nerdone.it/tmp/DATAFLYER.zip
perhaps with this you will be able to repair your dataflyer.

Ciao
na103
dataflyer.JPG

Hi na103,
it is truly FANTASTIC !!! I download the file and immediately try to write it on a GAL16V8. I'll let you know the result.
Thanks so much!

Hi,
for info, I burned two "Lattice" branded GAL16V8s with the "jed" file posted, but it doesn't work.
The card is not recognized. Attached photo of my card.
Regards

DataFlyer.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom